• Birthday Hat

• Vintage Mickey Pencil

• Mickey Painting

• Mickey Sitting Indian Style

• Mickey Cute

Results are only viewable after voting.

futreWDI

DIS Veteran
Next week, I am going to WDW with my family and I will be celebrating my 22nd birthday. I am creating a shirt to wear on my b-day and I came up with 7 different designs. I would love everyone's opinions. Please vote in the poll on your favorite! I would also love comments and suggestions!

I have posted the same thread on the Creative DISigners Board as well, so I am sorry if you ended up here again. I'm just trying to get as many opinions as possible!

#1 --- Birthday Girl

bday7.jpg

#2 --- Mickey Sitting

bday6.jpg

#3 --- Birthday Hat

bday5.jpg

#4 --- Vintage Mickey Pencil (image will wrap around shirt)

bday4.jpg

#5 --- Mickey Painting (image will wrap around shirt)

bday3.jpg

#6 --- Mickey Sitting Indian Style

bday2.jpg

#7 --- Mickey Cute

bday1.jpg

:thanks: in advance!

i think they are all cute, but i voted for #3

happy birthday!

I went with number 3 also. Mostly because you are at Disney and that birthday hat says it all.

I voted for 3 as well. They are all cute!

I voted Mickey Cute but Birthday Hat is right there!!! I love them all. Can I ask where you are finding these T's? I will be celebrating my 40th at WDW in June 08. I would love to have one of these. Thanks

I voted Mickey Cute but Birthday Hat is right there!!! I love them all. Can I ask where you are finding these T's? I will be celebrating my 40th at WDW in June 08. I would love to have one of these. Thanks

Actually I am making myself one. I purchased a girls fitted white tee from Walmart for like 5 dollars and then I purchased the T-Shirt Iron on Transfer paper from Staples. None of the t-shirt designs will fit on one piece of paper though so if I did the birthday hat one I would print three separate pages on the t-shirt transfer paper. Mickey would probably be one sheet of paper and only 11 inches tall (as a piece of paper is 11") and then I'll print the words on two separate sheets of paper. Then you follow the directions on the paper and iron them on to the shirt.

If I did Mickey Cute it would be a little more difficult because I would have to print the whole image split on two pieces of paper and then when I iron them on, match it up perfectly.

I created all these designs myself. Although, anyone can copy me and I'd be fine with it. Also, check out the Creative DISigns board on here. If you post that you want a birthday shirt, someone can create one for you with your favorite character and whatever you want on it. All you do is print what they create and then iron it on to the shirt you buy.

bday5-1.jpg

example of how I would split up the printing ^

I like the birthday hat one best. I'll be there on Aug 11 - and I'll be looking for you and your birthday shirt!

I like the birthday hat one best. I'll be there on Aug 11 - and I'll be looking for you and your birthday shirt!

Well I'll probably wear the shirt the 9th but I will have a button the 7th-13th.

If you are going to the P&P party that night, I will be a pirate with a b-day button!

To represent my DIS membership I will have this pin on my lanyard or backpack all week...

109426344.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter