Hey!!! Don't eat that, I haven't taken a picture yet!! *Completed*

Boy, thats a hard one. I guess for the variety of food I would pick Cape May. I love crab legs so thats a huge draw also. But really, I would have a hard time choosing just one as there are so many restaurants at wdw that have items I really like.

Guess we are out of luck for Cape May. Booked solid from 3:30pm to 9:00pm for our stay from 9/27- 10/5. There are 5 of us.

Right now we have Narcoossee's booked on 10/1 at 7:50pm so we can see the Magic Kingdom fireworks and Electrical Water Pageant eating. Hoping we can get a table near the windows. What are our chances of that with a table needed for 5?

Also reserved the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue for the late show on 10/3.

I hope these are good selections.

JimboCh said:
Guess we are out of luck for Cape May. Booked solid from 3:30pm to 9:00pm for our stay from 9/27- 10/5. There are 5 of us.

Right now we have Narcoossee's booked on 10/1 at 7:50pm so we can see the Magic Kingdom fireworks and Electrical Water Pageant eating. Hoping we can get a table near the windows. What are our chances of that with a table needed for 5?

Don't give up on Cape May, since they require a CC guaruntee there are bound to be cancellations so keep trying.
I haven't eaten at Narcoosees yet, but you can request those tables when you arrive. One thing to keep in mind that there is a wrap around porch right outside the windows and that tends to be a popular place to watch Wishes from, so your view from the table may be obstructed. But you are allowed to go outside to watch the show and then return to your table.
I have been wanting to do the Hoop De Doo show and we are thinking about it for Sept. Looks like fun.

I just found your food trip report and it was very descriptive and loved all the pics. Thank you for putting this together for all of us to drool over until our upcoming trips.

One question, did you get to sit at a table for 2 at Ohana? Do you recall if they had a lot of tables for 2? No offense against other people, don't think my DD would like to sit with a large group of people she doesn't know. TIA!!

I am sure you will be able to get in. Keep trying. We decided that we will prob cancel Cape May in Oct since the menu has changed so much. I am sure others will cancel too.

I have been wanting to do the Hoop De Doo show and we are thinking about it for Sept. Looks like fun.

This will be our 4th time doing the Hoop De Doo show, this time we are bringing my Sister and her Boyfriend, they have never seen it. It's alot of fun, if you sit up front close to the stage, you might be in the show up on the stage before the night is done, just a warning. :)

I am sure you will be able to get in. Keep trying. We decided that we will prob cancel Cape May in Oct since the menu has changed so much. I am sure others will cancel too.

I think right now we are leaning on keeping what we have reserved and skipping Cape May. Like you have read it seems to be declining, we rather not chance it.

thanks for the great reviews and photos, I am drooling at the pecan caramel snack from karamel Kuche, mmmmmmmmmm

davebon23 said:
I just found your food trip report and it was very descriptive and loved all the pics. Thank you for putting this together for all of us to drool over until our upcoming trips.

One question, did you get to sit at a table for 2 at Ohana? Do you recall if they had a lot of tables for 2? No offense against other people, don't think my DD would like to sit with a large group of people she doesn't know. TIA!!

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.
Yes, you get your own table at Ohana so no worries, its not like the Luau.

JimboCh said:
This will be our 4th time doing the Hoop De Doo show, this time we are bringing my Sister and her Boyfriend, they have never seen it. It's alot of fun, if you sit up front close to the stage, you might be in the show up on the stage before the night is done, just a warning. :)

Yeah, I think we will sit up in the balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter