Hey all you Philidelphians..what happened to 9:25pm??

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
Anyone know what happened to my favorite US Air return trip time, 9:25pm form MCO to PHL? This has been the return flight we have used for the last 7 years. I called US Air to inquire about it and did not get much of a response...."No, ma'mam... I do not know anything about that flight, it does not exsist." Shoot. That flight gave us a full park day on departure day. The next closest offered to me was a 7:30pm with an hour layover in Charlotte, getting into PHL at 11;35pm. Hate layovers...they are receipes for disater, 'specially when I have to drag people out of bars!!!

Hi Neighbor, I have flight 1282 booked, it departs MCO at 9:20 PM, this is for August. We just returned on that same flight 1282 on Tuesday but it departed at 8:20 PM. They keep playing around with the times. So keep trying. Good luck getting the later flight.

Hey, West Chester..... I live right off of Boot Road, how 'bout you?? Our trip is not until November, starting looking at air fares last weekend... there were plenty of 9:25 pm's. This week....nota...fugga about it!!!! What do you think happened???

I was on the phone with US yesterday and was trying to book some flights that I know existed 2 weeks ago but are gone now. The agent at the CP desk told me that they are jiggering with the fall schedules like crazy right now but to keep checking back.

Funny you should ask...we were on that 9:30pm flight home, for our trip in December. I check the web site (in case the price goes down to get a voucher), and the other day...6:30pm is the last flight out! I called and was told that 9:30 flight no longer exists. They put is on the 6:30 flight! I asked if that later flight may come back and she really didn't know. I doubt it will. Looks like I'm gonna have to change my itinerary, again! Don't think I'll waste a day at the parks when we will have to leave by 4. :(

I know in and out of Pittsburgh they have been eliminating the last flights of the day on certain days of the week. For MCO/PIT the last flight has always been around 7:00pm. Some days now it is 2:45pm!

Originally posted by Dopey Sharon
I called and was told that 9:30 flight no longer exists. They put is on the 6:30 flight! I asked if that later flight may come back and she really didn't know. I doubt it will. Looks like I'm gonna have to change my itinerary, again! Don't think I'll waste a day at the parks when we will have to leave by 4. :(

Sharon,
It may depend on the CSR who answers the phone, but this happened to our April flight (PHL to MCO) and they moved our flight to the next day at no charge (and it was a much more expensive flight). We had to spring for the extra night in a room, but at least we didn't lose out on a planned day of vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter