Hey all you Louisiana Disney World lovers! Where are you staying in 2010?

10 more days!!:banana: (Actually 9 days until we leave. I'm taking 2 days to drive there.) I did online check-in this morning. It went smoothly. Hopefully, check-in at the hotel will go smoothly as well (and fast). I am so excited.:yay::yay: It's all I talk about at work to anyone who will listen!!

DS18 and I headed out Sunday May 9th...around 8:12am...arrived at BC around.... Gee I guess 9p or so...headed to EMH at MK...

Left at 9:30am this morning and got home around 7p tonight... SUCH a smooth drive.... REALLY never had such a great trip in and back as this one....

Hugs,
Mary

DS18 and I headed out Sunday May 9th...around 8:12am...arrived at BC around.... Gee I guess 9p or so...headed to EMH at MK...

Left at 9:30am this morning and got home around 7p tonight... SUCH a smooth drive.... REALLY never had such a great trip in and back as this one....

Hugs,
Mary

Mary, Glad you had a great time. Seven more days and my DD & I will there!!:yay: So excited.

Sending Pixie Dust your way:wizard:.....Hope you have the SAME drive as we had.....

We went 450 miles before seeing the first St. Trooper (not that those are BAD at all...just we were really driven to get to WDW as soon as possible in the SAFEST way possible!

Hugs,:hug:
Mary

It's Nevercook again from page one.

We live in Ama (on the West Bank of St. Charles Parish next to Luling).

We were at Old Key West April 17th - April 24th. Had a fabulous time, all 14 of us.

We're going back, just DH and I and another couple, November 4th - November 9th for Food & Wine. Staying at the Contemporary, Tower Magic Kingdom view.

Only 3 more days until we are at Disney World!!!:yay::yay: Two more days of work. But all I can think about is Disney!!! Can't wait!:banana:

Ugh! My parents just got back from a 5 day trip on Sunday, and my sister's family left this morning for a 9 day trip. I can't believe I have five and a half MONTHS until our trip! I'm ready to go now!! On a positive note, ADRs are made, MVMCP tickets are purchased, and I'm calling today to pay off about half of what we owe. (Holding off on paying it all for a couple months to see what deals come out for November.) Guess now it's time to start making ride lists! Between the fact that DD will be under 40 inches, and most of the popular rides requiring DH to transfer me out of my wheelchair, we'll be making a lists of rides that we can easily do, what will require rider swap, what will require a transfer, and then prioritizing them.

It's Nevercook again from page one.

We live in Ama (on the West Bank of St. Charles Parish next to Luling).

We were at Old Key West April 17th - April 24th. Had a fabulous time, all 14 of us.

We're going back, just DH and I and another couple, November 4th - November 9th for Food & Wine. Staying at the Contemporary, Tower Magic Kingdom view.

Howdy from Waggaman!!!:wizard:

Hey i am from saline (just north of natchitoches) we will be heading to pop century after thanksgivng...dates: 11/28/2010 -12/02/2010

Hi We are from Denham springs la, we will be at wdw nov 19-28 thanksgiving week. staying at pop for the first time. We have been going for 10+ year with our kids.
DD18:tigger:ds13pluto:dd4:tink:dh:mickeyjumdw::MinnieMo

Hey fellow Louisianians....We have been back about a month and I miss Disney already. The good news is that I am already planning my next Disney vacation. We are planning for May 26 or 27, 2011 to June 4 or 6, 2011. All depending on my DD's Dancing recital.

I am starting a TR. Hope you come to read. THere will be plenty of pictures. I even tried taking pictures of some of our meals.

WHO-DAT!!! I hope everyone has/had a fantastic WDW vacation! We are still on the fence about going Sept.10-17 or 20th to Pop Century.Still trying to figure out wether to take DD'S 6,5 out of school;leaning towards doing so-having a REALLY hard time passing on "Free-Dining"!!! Also hoping that this Hurricane Season is not as active as they predict-I don't think any of us can take any more of that stuff! Best Wishes to everyone!!!

Hey fellow Louisianians....We have been back about a month and I miss Disney already. The good news is that I am already planning my next Disney vacation. We are planning for May 26 or 27, 2011 to June 4 or 6, 2011. All depending on my DD's Dancing recital.

I am starting a TR. Hope you come to read. THere will be plenty of pictures. I even tried taking pictures of some of our meals.

I agree with you! We have been back about 2 weeks and miss Disney too. While we won't be going back to WDW in 2011, my daughter and I are taking a Disney Cruise in June 2011 on the new Disney Dream. Very excited about that!!!

We're headed down this week to stay at the Contemporary. We live in Covington. Can't wait to be back to see WDW, but I'm dreading the heat! Of course it's been really hot here at home, but it's not like we all walk around outside in the heat at home. I'm packing so much stuff because I know we'll need several changes of clothes with the heat and swimming.

Hey everybody! My name is Lisa and I live in West Monroe, Louisiana. We've been to Walt Disney World 14 times and have our 15th trip planned already.

I know that there have to be lots of other Louisiana Walt Disney World lovers out there. Please list your city, your travel dates and your resort. I'll keep the first post updated. Who knows?!?! Maybe some of us will be staying at the same place at the same time!

****************Updated as of 5/7/10:

rksbb (Morgan City): 3/26 to 4/1
Boardwalk

Bourquefam (Prairieville): 3/27 to 4/2/10
Fort Wilderness

saintsgirl (Norco): 3/27 to 4/2/10
Offsite

lagal (New Roads & Lafayette)
Port Orleans Riverside

BelleTinkMom (Golden Meadow): April, '10
All Stars Movies

lagal (New Roads & Lafayette): 4/3 to 4/9/10
Port Orleans Riverside

cruisingcamper (Sterlington): 4/9 to 4/18/10
Fort Wilderness

nevercook (Ama): 4/17 to 4/24/10
Old Key West

longing2Batdisney: 4/24 to 5/2/10
Pop Century

Belletinkmom: 4/24 to 4/30
All Star Movies

MammaNicholas (Houma): 4/24 to 5/1
Pop Century

scooby9932 (Zachary): 4/30 to 5/7/10
Port Orleans Riverside

goochy18 (Baton Rouge): 4/30 to 5/6
Caribbean Beach Resort

TinkerbellinLouisian (Baton Rouge): 5/9 to 5/15
Beach Club Villas

ttree (Slidell): 5/21 to 5/30/10
Caribbean Beach Resort

Brave teacher (Houma): 5/22 to 5/28
Kidani Village

brandip22 (Watson): 5/22 to 5/29
Kidani Village

mickeyoverload (Hammond): 5/23 to 5/30/10
All Stars Movies

abitagirl916 (Abita Springs): 5/23 to 5/29/10
All Stars Movies

mickeystoontown (West Monroe): 5/27 to 6/5/10
Caribbean Beach Resort

magic2000 (Bush): 5/28 to 6/5/10
Animal Kingdom Lodge

Pocahantas (Lafayette): 5/28 to 6/3/10
BLT

Magic2000: 5/28 to 6/5/10
Beach Club

PolyAddict (Metairie): 5/29 to 6/5/10
Caribbean Beach Resort

Deb & Bill (Shreveport): 5/30 to 6/11/10
Old Key West

allicat1214 (Luling): 5/31 to 6/4/10
Dolpin

soccermomof3 (Greenwood): June, 2010
Fort Wilderness

shelbysmom (Houma): June, 2010
All Star Music

Pocahantas (Lafayette): 6/3 to 6/5/10
Polynesian

dismeymom4life (Shreveport): 6/15 to 6/25/10
Caribbean Beach Resort

disneyday78 (Pineville): 6/16 to 5/21/10
Port Orleans Riverside

disneymom4life (Shreveport): 6/19 to 6/25/10
Caribbean Beach Resort pirate room

Jengonz1983 (Baton Rouge): 7/18 to 7/24
Pop Century

GOLFDISNEY72 (Slidell): Fall
Port Orleans Riverside

sneezie (Gramercy): 9/7 to 9/12
Animal Kingdom Lodge

lsutiggergirl (Baton Rouge): 9/9 to 9/14
Wilderness Lodge

Jonell (Houma): 9/18 to 9/26
Polynesian

lizzyb5280 (Walker): 11/7 to 11/13
Caribbean Beach resort

TerrytownGrl (Terrytown): 11/21 to 11/27/10

cynthiagayle01 (West Monroe): 11/28 to 12/4/10

Poppinsme: 11/29 to 12/8/10
Polynesian

PrincessTS (Bossier City): 12/4 to 12/12/10
Windor Hills

momma2minnie (Kaplan): 12/9 to 12/15/10
Polynesian

BrittLeshea (Baton Rouge): 12/13 to 12/18
Wilderness Lodge

lsusoftball37 (watson Denham springs) la : 11/18 to 11/28

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter