Hess Station near DTD

goofy58

Earning My Ears
Has anyone bought beer at the Hess Station near DTD and taken it back to OKW resort on the Disney bus system? I don't want to get the beer there and then find out the bus driver won't let me on to get back to the resort.

I can't imagine you having any problems. The only problem you would have is if you wanted to go through the International Gateway entrance to get to the front of EPCOT to catch a bus. That will not work. We've actually seen folks get stopped for that. So you would have to walk over to the BWV and catch a bus to a resort or park and then a bus back to OKW. Though I've never done this before, so can't be positive. I would suggest a duffle bag or roller backpack to carry your supplies back to your resort in.

I think PP was confusing it with the Hess station at BW.

Yes, you can bring groceries on the bus back to your resort. The bus driver won't care whether the groceries are alcoholic, as long as none of them are open.

Get off the bus at the PI stop at DTD; the Hess station is right across the street, with sidewalks and a signalized crosswalk.

You're right, I was. I think Hess and right away I think of the one near the BWV. I forgot about the one down near DTD. It doesn't get mentioned too often. Sorry to confuse.

At least once every visit I see someone get on the bus with a case of beer from the DTD Hess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter