Hess Gift Cards at Publix

amykay9377

Prepare to be amazed beyond all expectations. Afte
For those of you who live in the Southeast US, Publix has a coupon in their weekly ad for $10 off any $50 Gas Card when you buy $25 in groceries.

I purchased a Hess Card to use when we go to WDW this month. It also looks like you can use it at the convenience store (not just for fuel), so that's cool, too!

Basically, by using the coupon, Publix gave me $10 in gas for free. With gas going as high as it is, every bit helps!

LOL.
I've broken up my shopping trips this week. So far I've been able to snag 3 Shell cards. I am combining with Winn Dixie Fuel perks earned last week.

I'll be making another run tonight and tomorrow. Goal is $50 in "free" gas.
Every bit helps when I got a road trip coming up in an SUV of 7 people!

LOL.
I've broken up my shopping trips this week. So far I've been able to snag 3 Shell cards. I am combining with Winn Dixie Fuel perks earned last week.

I'll be making another run tonight and tomorrow. Goal is $50 in "free" gas.
Every bit helps when I got a road trip coming up in an SUV of 7 people!

Awesome shopping! :banana:

I just filled up my little Nissan and it took $45 bucks, so I KNOW you can use those cards! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter