Hertz at Terminal C of MCO

DisneyGirl

DIS Veteran
Has anyone recently rented from Hertz and arrived into Terminal C at MCO (the new terminal - JetBlue uses it now)? If so, can you pick up your car AT Terminal C now, or do you have to take the train back to Terminals A/B?

Thanks!!

On on-property car rental agencies have vehicles available for pick up in Terminal C.

On on-property car rental agencies have vehicles available for pick up in Terminal C.
Yes, I know-- but when I was there in April, even though Hertz had a booth, and had a person working the booth, you still had to take the train to Terminals A/B to get your Hertz rental car. I'm trying to see if anyone has recent experience where they were actually able to pick up their Hertz car in Terminal C without travelling to the other Terminals.

Thanks!

When we were there in May they had cars at Terminal C only issue for us was that we are Gold members and there is NO gold member lane in Terminal C. We still had to go to Terminal B. Not a big deal but just frustrating.

When we were there in May they had cars at Terminal C only issue for us was that we are Gold members and there is NO gold member lane in Terminal C. We still had to go to Terminal B. Not a big deal but just frustrating.
Interesting - I'm gold as well (actually, President's Circle). Maybe that's why I had to go to Terminal B. Last time, I flew in at like 11 PM, so it was a major pain.

Bumping this up as it has been seven months since the last comment. In terminal c, if I am a Hertz Gold Plus reward member , can I skip the counter and are there vehicles at terminal C?

Bumping this up as it has been seven months since the last comment. In terminal c, if I am a Hertz Gold Plus reward member , can I skip the counter and are there vehicles at terminal C?
There are vehicles at Terminal C, however you cannot skip the counter there (at least not yet). Also, the operating hours are limited, unlike A/B which are 24-hours.

They do usually give you a choice of vehicles at the counter though if you are Gold Plus and above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter