Heroes

I've only seen a few episodes of this show and I like it alot, can't wait for new season:banana:

I am a mega Hayden Panettiere fan so count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her charector Clare on the show and think the Japanese guy is awesome and also the guy who can fly.

My head is going to explode. Last season when it said "End of Volume 1" I nearly woke up my neighbourgood with shouts of profanity at the screen.

Im sorry... WHAT!?!?!

Why did Nathan have aburnt face when he looked in the mirror?
Why does Peter have that necklace, WHY CANT HE REMEMBER HIS NAME!?!

WHO PUSHED HIRO'S FATHER OFF THE BUILDING...

OH AND.

WHY CAN WEST FLLY.. xD

ONE MORE.

Whos Maya.. and why can she..make....peoples eyes bleed... :\

OMG! i know. I was freaking out the whole show. At the end I just sat staring at the t.v for 5 minutes.

No words come to mind to descirbe it but I am so excited heroes started again!

OMG! i know. I was freaking out the whole show. At the end I just sat staring at the t.v for 5 minutes.

No words come to mind to descirbe it but I am so excited heroes started again!

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED. xD

If they die in 24 hours, why isnt Mrs.Petrelli dead?

I LOVE Heroes its amazing. haha when they showed that Peter Petrelli was still alive i freaked out i was soooo happy :goodvibes

I didnt watch it last night since I was at dance since dance ends at 9 and it went late and mom was running late so she get there till 9:30 and its a 30 minute drive home so yeah i didnt get to watch it last night

It was such a good season premire.

I had this theory when Nathan looked into the mirror it was actually Peter impersonating Nathan because one of them had to get blown up when Peter exploded, since Peter can regenerate thanks to Claire. But that theory got shut down 5 seconds after I said it.

It was such a good season premire.

I had this theory when Nathan looked into the mirror it was actually Peter impersonating Nathan because one of them had to get blown up when Peter exploded, since Peter can regenerate thanks to Claire. But that theory got shut down 5 seconds after I said it.

I had the same theory! , but then it got shot down like you said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter