Here's a link to the 2007 dining brochure

Ok I have LTT booked for Jan 26 for dinner (5PM) before the Princess and Pirate party.

Will I be able to use the Dining Plan? When the brochure says Lunch?

Kim

Dinner at LTT is on the list as well, under the label "Goofy's Liberate Your Appetite Character Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern."

Thanks for the update Bicker. I actually went over and read your info on all of this and had answered it for myself (but through you again also! LOL)

Kim

Thanks for the link jjohnson. I haven't been on the boards much lately and this is the first I've seen of the 2007 regs. I'm a little shocked by the restaurants that aren't included, especially in EPCOTand DTD. It may mean I'll have to rethink DDP for our May trip.

Thanks for the link! WOW...there was sure a mass exodus of restaurants from EPCOT!!! I see a lot that are missing. We are going this November, so everything we planned is still in place, but there is sure a drop in TS locations for 2007.

Keep in mind that the restaurants on the list are all the non-Disney restaurants. Many folks are speculating that they're not on the list because contract negotiations are still on-going, and so some of them could return to the list before the year begins. (Of course, some folks are speculating that Disney has decided not to offer non-Disney restuarants the ability to participate in the Dining Plan, so that the plan exclusively benefits their own restaurants instead of competing restaurants.)

I have mixed feelings on the lack of non-disney restaurants as we haven't decided whether to do the plan next year. Should we decide not to use the plan, it may be easier to make an ADR the same day or increase the possibility of walk-up availability at the restaurants not participating in the plan.

Right now there will be only one participating TS in DTD and no CS restaurant in DTD. CSR won't have any participating restaurants. I can't imagine Disney wants this to be the final list of participating restaurants.

EoS basically gave us food with a value that was approximately the same as the money Disney was paying them. I suspect the $25++ dollar meals at Pepper Market might be a problem. Originally PM restricted desserts. They justified that since the entrée options are far more extensive and expensive than what is being offered at most other CS restaurants.

I would be shocked if some of the missing restaurants return BUT POSSIBLY WITH SOME RESTRICTIONS.

I just spoke with Disney Dining and they informed me that they anticipate all the restaurants returning. The CM said they were currently in negotiations.

I was allowed to book two ADRs for the same night just in case one restaurant would not be participating during my trip in january.

I really loved the food at San Angel Inn and will have to think very seriously about eating there and paying OOP if it is not included in the DDP.

Either way I will still be using the DDP.

hansel1 said:
I just spoke with Disney Dining and they informed me that they anticipate all the restaurants returning. The CM said they were currently in negotiations.

That makes sense...there are too many establishments, most likely, to have just gotten dropped. We will have to tune in and see as the list changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter