Here now....

Dvcfan55

Mouseketeer
The beach entry pool is currently closed for cleaning. Sigh. But have time to roam around or ask questions to guest services tonight if any one has any??

Well in comparison, I was here mid May 2015. I don’t feel at all like the crowds were worse than our last visit, which we anticipated since it is summer time..actually there were less chairs being reserved in the morning, less people in lines for food, etc. than last time we were here! But I do recall it picks towards the weekend. As for the weather, it’s been perfect! Low 80’s and mostly sunny. You can’t beat that! It calls for rain tomorrow however we’re not deterred at all because it seemed like the showers have passed incredibly quickly and the rain is really more of a mist than what I would call downpour.

Awesome! How have the crowds and weather been? We will be there in a week!
It’s as amazing as you’ve probably imagined and I’m sure your crazy excited to get here. We’ll be here next week to, maybe we’ll bump into each other!!

We are here, too! Tomorrow is our last full day. Getting chairs in the morning hasn't been too bad. Luckily, I'm up early, so I go down early to sit in chairs.

We had full resort days Sun, Tue(yesterday) and tomorrow. On Sunday, they didn't really make any mention of the chair policy. On Tuesday, the chair enforcer came and introduced himself at the beginning of the day! The party next to us had the folded towels on their chairs around lunchtime, but they came back in time. This did not happen on Sunday, even though we were at the same location, same time. I thought that was interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter