Here Now, Some Quick Reviews

zebrastreyepz

DIS Veteran
DLuxe Burger (Disney Springs) - Great burgers and fries but we've decided no more going to Disney Springs. It's too chaotic. They have a secret menu on the mobile ordering app, so check it out. Our family enjoyed the Southern Burger, BBQ Burger, and the Diablo Burgers. Tried all the dipping sauces.

Trolley Car (Hollywood Studios) - Eh. It's Starbucks.

50s PrimeTime (Hollywood Studios/Echo Lake) - 3 plates of the sampler and 1 Dad's Pork Chop. Everyone agreed the Chicken was fantastic, the Pot Roast was fabulous, but the meatloaf wasn't that great. I felt like it had way too much pepper in it and it was dry. Next time, we would all simply choose the pot roast. I heard the pork chop was also very good. Uncle Gary was AWESOME!

Backlot Express (Hollywood Studios/Between Indiana Jones and Star Tours) - Fine for what it is. I get the Darkside Chicken and Waffles.

Tusker House (Animal Kingdom/Africa) - Excellent.

Satu'li Canteen (Animal Kingdom/Pandora) - Remains best meal on property, in all of our opinions.

Biergarten (Epcot/Germany) - Excellent as always.

Walgreens (Apopka/Vineland) - Frozen Pizza and apps. Just like home!

'Ohana (Polynesian) - Great breakfast. Asked for bacon and they brought a huge plate of it. I found the ham to be dry.

Casey's (Magic Kingdom/Main Street) - Good hot dogs but NEVER AGAIN. Standing outside in this heat trying to eat that messy hot dog was no fun.

Gasparilla Grill (Grand Floridian) - WHOA! So good! I got the Chicken and Brie sandwich and it was extremely good. Fries were fabulous.

Spyglass (Caribbean Beach/South Trinidad by the Pool) - Guava Stuffed French Toast and Cuban Breakfast Sandwiches. My favorite breakfast of the trip so far.

Sunshine Seasons (Epcot/The Land) - Always a good choice. Something for everyone.

Tangierine Cafe (Epcot/Morocco) - Good food but I don't enjoy the cast members here. Second time I've been and I find them almost rude. Won't be going back.

Other notes:

*USE MOBILE ORDERING! Truly, it saves time.

*Cupcakes are overrated. They look pretty but I've found the actual cake to consistently be dry and flavorless. Go for the other desserts like tarts and brownies or cheesecake.

Thanks for checking in.

I know what you about Tangierine Cafe. Last time I ordered from there, I felt like I stepped into the Land of Misogyny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter