RE: Mobile Ordering
Was there 10/5-10/10, only needed it to order from Woodys Lunch Box at HS on10/8.

Tried to walk up but the CM told me that only available via MO at that time. The earliest pick up window available was about 1.5 hours later when I initially tried to order.

Other than that situation, I was able to walk up and order throughout my trip. MO allowed me to skip long lines, however, so it was useful.

What's up with the wait times right now? They seem crazy high. Can anyone there state if they are inflated (possibly to make genie+ more enticing tomorrow) or if they are really that long? IASW is 50min on the app... I haven't waited more than 10 minutes for that since March and my daughter wants to ride it every single visit. (local)

Thanks!

What's up with the wait times right now? They seem crazy high. Can anyone there state if they are inflated (possibly to make genie+ more enticing tomorrow) or if they are really that long? IASW is 50min on the app... I haven't waited more than 10 minutes for that since March and my daughter wants to ride it every single visit. (local)

Thanks!
Isn't this a work week and kids in school? Are you seeing a lot of people?
Going next month for a few days during the week and hoping most are working or in school. lol

Going next month for a few days during the week and hoping most are working or in school. lol

It has been crazy crowded the past couple days and this morning MK was slammed. 1hr for people mover. Thankful we had boo bash last night and it was all walk on.

I'm not there today! I just check the app every day to keep an eye on things for our day visits and I've noticed wait times have been really high for about a week. There was a period of time recently things were pretty much just walk ons and it flipped the other way so quickly it seems.

Thanks everyone - seems like it is much busier then. We went to Epcot weekend before last and it was CRAZY but I just figuerd food/wine.

I was wondering this also. I can't wait to hear the comparisons after Genie debuts.

We go next week and I am anxious to hear the impact starting tomorrow. I hope we don't have to buy it. I don't mind one or two of the extra rides but don't want to have to add it to everyday! So will be watching closely this week.

Even before COVID 11 a.m. through early afternoon was always a madhouse (we are rope droppers, middle-of-the-day-resort-break, back-to-park people for that reason). For it to be 1:45 and have 15-40 minute standby waits (what is in touring plans right now... except for the big two or three headliners) seems about right. I always try to check waits before 11 a.m. and after 3 p.m. to align with how we are going to do the parks. Good luck to everyone there! Had to leave early yesterday with a sick child (not-COVID related), but will be back Thursday with a different child. :)

Until restaurants are all back at full capacity (I saw half at some places this past weekend) and everything is open, all of the people are out on the pavement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!