Here now, DL you blew us away!

sheri236

Mouseketeer
Yes, another post from wdw vets lol. But I just wanted to say that this place is incredible! Staying at GC which is stunning and the location is amazing. Spent the day at DL yesterday, arrived early and used maxpass to it's full potential. What a great system, totally worth the money and beats fp at wdw hands down. Loved the size of the park, so nice to not walk so far from one attraction to another. LOVED Peter pan, pirates, buzz, space, and indy compared to their Florida counterparts! Lunch at carnation cafe was delicious, brought my dd16 a birthday cupcake! My dh were here 20 years ago but just so special to share it with my girls now and truly appreciate the history here. A few tears were definitely shed when we passed the fire station! Going to DCA today and can't wait to be blown away again!

Your enthusiasm is infectious - it sounds like you're having a wonderful trip!
Hope you have a magical day at DCA - enjoy!

Yes, another post from wdw vets lol. But I just wanted to say that this place is incredible! Staying at GC which is stunning and the location is amazing. Spent the day at DL yesterday, arrived early and used maxpass to it's full potential. What a great system, totally worth the money and beats fp at wdw hands down. Loved the size of the park, so nice to not walk so far from one attraction to another. LOVED Peter pan, pirates, buzz, space, and indy compared to their Florida counterparts! Lunch at carnation cafe was delicious, brought my dd16 a birthday cupcake! My dh were here 20 years ago but just so special to share it with my girls now and truly appreciate the history here. A few tears were definitely shed when we passed the fire station! Going to DCA today and can't wait to be blown away again!
We had a similar experience visiting DLR for the first time last fall, staying at Disneyland Hotel, utilizing EMH and MaxPass. Have fun!

Glad you are having a wonderful trip. I’m the same about DL. There’s just something about it. I personally find it so much more relaxed then WDW, with not booking FP’s etc so many days our. But that’s a discussion for another day.

I don’t know if it’s the locals vibe or what but there’s just something about the whole place, even DTD! :love:

I'm glad to hear you are loving Disneyland! I'm the opposite and have been to DLR several times now, but just went to WDW for the first time back in February and we loved it, but there's just something about Walt's park that's hard to beat.

WDW 15 time vet first time DL in April, GOING BACK, WDW great, DL great enjoy them both

Had a FANTASTIC day at DCA too! Cars land is breathtaking and radiator springs racers is probably the best Disney ride out there. Pixar pier is gorgeous, had dinner at lamplight lounge outside on the water and watching the lights come on was stunning. Food was delicious too! We have 2 more days and can't wait to uncover more magic!! Also, if anyone finds a red grove city college ball cap on grizzly river, that would be my husband's lol

So glad you're having such a great time! Did you get to see the neon lighting on Rte. 66 in Cars Land? If not, make time for it! We like Lamplight Lounge, too -- yummy food, fun atmosphere! Ask at Lost & Found about your husband's cap -- you never know when it might show up and get returned to you.

Glad to hear that you're having a good time at Disneyland. May the rest of your trip be just as magical. :flower:

If you haven't yet, report the lost cap at Guest Services. Hopefully, they'll find his cap. Sometimes it takes a couple of days for them to turn in the items and inventory them.

So happy that you're having a great time. I love Carnation. Give us an update on DCA, especially Cars Land. Have a magical vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter