Under the sea; off line all day.
Peter Pan : down extended time
Splash: down mutiple times.
Tommorrowland speedway: down extended.
BTMRR: refurb
Stitch : closed

Just reality now! ......comments....

Park is also very crowded

We were on the Peoplemover around 2:30 this afternoon and had to be evacuated due to the ride breaking down. The cars kept crashing into each other! I'm surprised that they reopened so soon.

Super Moon?

spar382454LARGE.jpg

This is bad....

Just waited 30 min on Space FP. While being passed by the 50 min standby.....

Asked as cast member they said they had more FP than stand by , so asked why post a 50 min standby.....they didnt have an answer for that....

I have to agree that at the prices for park tickets, especially a one day, it is unacceptable to have that many rides down. We were there in September and found the park extremely crowded for what used to be a slow time. Waited in line:mad: twice for people mover in the heat for about 1/2 hr and both times it broke down:headache: and we had to leave the line. I also wonder why BTMRR is still down was down when we were there.

Stitch being closed is a gift.
Normally I would agree. But with all the broken rides, anything that can reduce capacity at the other rides would be a help.......

Currently FP line at Space is all the way to Astro orbiter....

Will post pics later if I have time.

I spoke with the manager at Space....who looked about 22....

Basically she danced around the sunjext but admitted with several major attractions off line the rest were feeling the strain....

Normally I would agree. But with all the broken rides, anything that can reduce capacity at the other rides would be a help.......

Currently FP line at Space is all the way to Astro orbiter....

Will post pics later if I have time.

I spoke with the manager at Space....who looked about 22....

Basically she danced around the sunjext but admitted with several major attractions off line the rest were feeling the strain....

Well, yeah. What would you want her to say or to do? It is not like they shut all of the rides down, most of them broke. I wouldn't be happy either, but it is not like they are all down on purpose.

Did you ask if you could get a 1 day ticket with so many rides down? I'm not usually one to hop on the I Must Have Compensation bandwagon, but that is an awful lot of stuff not working.

I think with rides down, they give those people who have fast passes for the down rides, a choice of another fp and maybe many picked space mountain. that's all I can think of. ugh. sucky day for sure. :(

Last report for the day.....a rough one indeed...

The morning went so well.......after 12:30 all fell apart. This was not a good day for MK.

11:30 Splash down....
Back up at 12:30....
Got to ride 2x in a row due to being at gate when it came back up.
Then it went down a few hour later and stayed down until about 8pm.

PP fast pass line 30 minutes....stand by 110 min.
UTS : offline from 11:00 till 8pm.
Tomoorow land speedway down for several hours.
People mover 18 minute stand by followed by an accident and then off and on for rest of night.

The SPACE MOUNTAIN DEBACLE.

FP at 5:45.....35 minute wait on FP line while standby blew on by.....no line at all in standby....
People start complaining......By the time we left SPM FP line was out to Astro Obiter....and still no standby line at all...
they Said they would make standby wait an hour so the could clear all the FP....that never happened as FP line remained out to about 50-100 people until Wishes.....
i finally got a hold of the manager and asked them what was all this about? After alot of blaming the system and other ride failure she gave us another paper FP. ( but not for PP or 7 dwarves).

HERE IS THE KICKER!

Made my last FP at that point for Space at 9:10 , after Wishes......BUT when we walked over.....it was closed!!!!!!!!!

They had hundreds of people waiting to ride and it was shut down............no joke!!!!!

It stayed off line until closing never came back.

So , to summeized...at one point.....

Space mountain off line
Splash mountain off line.
UTS off line.
People mover offline.
Speedway off line.

All for extended down times.

Today was a failure of managemnt at MK. Hope that Friday they got it together....

It was very very busy, even the dining options were clearly overwhelmed.......

Took almost 40 minutes to get 4 Hot dogs at Casey's.....

:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter