here it is!

bubblemutant45

gobbles timmy!!!!!! ummm....sorry for runnin over
hey!
I'm new here, and like dis_lovr_04 i joined DIS cuz my mom was here 24/7, so i decided to check it out myself. i wasnt gonna introduce myself or anythin, but from readin these boards i've seen that a lot of ppl do, so here's the 411:
im a high school senior and i live overseas. ive gone to WDW about 15 times and this july will be my 16th. i write songs, like south park, love hangin with my friends, playin sports (even though i seriousely suck at basicly every sport other than air hocky) (im pretty sure thats not even a sport.....but lets just say it is:cool: ). my favorite place on earth (other than where i live) is WDW. this summer we'll be on the disney cruise for the first time (the wonder 4th of july, anyone else goin?:)). im a lil worried ill be too busy hurlin' in the bathroom to participate in any of the activities.......i guess ill just have to drug myself up with dramamine ;)
ok, i think thats a long enough (ok, a lil too long.......ill make it shorter next time....:wave: )

Hey, I'm new i introduced myself about 2 weeks ago. Private message me if u wanna talk or ask a question. Welcome and enjoy.

HEY!! Welcome to the DIS!!

Your post was fine..dont worry about how long it is! :)

Hey, I saw you over on the cruise board! :wave:
Welcome to the TB, it's fun. :)

Welcome to the TB! I'm Michelle, and I'm glad to meet you! PM me if you ever wanna talk!

Hey! Welcome to the DIS! You're gonna love it!

<marquee behavior=alternate> Happy Posting!!! </marquee>

:smooth:

Hi!!! :D

Welcome to the DIS :) You have the funkiest signature ever :D

What's your name, BTW?

- Suzi
:D

hey!
thanx!:D
my american name is Annie. i dont live in the states, we moved when i was 6 and the name my friends and family call me by is hard for english speakers to pronounce....... :p .....in kindergarden in detroit whenever the teacher had a hard time readin the name on the brown paper lunch bag and started goin "ummm....ummm" - i knew it was mine!:)

Hi Annie!!! :D

Don't leave me in suspense, what's your real name? :)

Where are you living now?

- Suzi
:D

LOL...."to find out more about bubblemutant45, tune in tomorrow or PM her!" ;) :p :D

Welcome!

I know what you mean about the name issue. Mine is an English name and nobdy gets it right. Go figure.

I also just wanted to say that Daramine (sp?) ROCKZ!!! :D

Joey

lol...its nice to know im not alone.....:D
who or what is Daramine? (if everyone else knows what it is - im not dumb, im just ignorant:p )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter