Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be staying "off-site"....at BCV, a different property to AKL. Will I be moderately even be allowed to post here?

Maybe.....I should resign myself to ignorami.

Booo! .......Booooo! ......

Sow... How Now Brown Cow?

Hmmm...this thread may be the end of me, I have never stayed there and probably never will.

So all Kidani and Jambo talk must be on the other thread and all fun and friends talk is on this thread?

The thread on the community board, aka this one, is the friends thread where we can talk about anything.nn the other thread, on the resort board is the one we can not get off topic on.

Right?

Good morning, Jamborinis and Kidanites! :sunny:

I am wide awake and should be sound asleep! I could have another ninety minutes to sleep. Sheesh!
:rotfl:

Good morning.

Night shift is still in daylight hours here. Just gone 6 pm on Sunday.

Yeah, me too, I wasn't sure if we could post about being happy for our next trip there or only if it was an "FAQ" question and answer. I'm still not sure if our trip will actually happen in Jan/Feb. Things are looking more likely and our cruise is pretty much a "go" but that doesn't involve as flight. I really need to get on my ADRs as I only have three for the BLT part of the trip. None for the Kidani portion yet. It's just having made four sets of ADRs in the last year and canceling all four was a real pain. I don't want to go through that yet again!

That is great news that it looks like the cruise is definitely going ahead. I sure you will have a fantastic time. I keep my fingers crossed for the Jan/ Feb trip.

Corinna

Well, yesterday it was Graham's birthday and he loved his Disney's The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour t shirt even though he does not get to do the tour at least this year. I gave him the choice to book either the Aqua Seas tour or the Segway Tour at Fort Wilderness for him instead. They are a bit more expensive, but admission is not required so this should actually work out the same price or a bit cheaper. If he decides to do the Aqua Seas Tour, I will do this with him. If he goes for the Segway tour, that he can do on his own.

Corinna

I felt like we were little children being spanked for nothing. I know we have to have mods, but I thought that was a bit harsh and extreme.

That was how I felt, too!

Yeah, me too, I wasn't sure if we could post about being happy for our next trip there or only if it was an "FAQ" question and answer. I'm still not sure if our trip will actually happen in Jan/Feb. Things are looking more likely and our cruise is pretty much a "go" but that doesn't involve as flight. I really need to get on my ADRs as I only have three for the BLT part of the trip. None for the Kidani portion yet. It's just having made four sets of ADRs in the last year and canceling all four was a real pain. I don't want to go through that yet again!

I hope you get to do both trips!pixiedust:

....it was harsh and extreme because we were ratted out....

Wow, why would someone do something like that?:confused3

Well, yesterday it was Graham's birthday and he loved his Disney's The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour t shirt even though he does not get to do the tour at least this year. I gave him the choice to book either the Aqua Seas tour or the Segway Tour at Fort Wilderness for him instead. They are a bit more expensive, but admission is not required so this should actually work out the same price or a bit cheaper. If he decides to do the Aqua Seas Tour, I will do this with him. If he goes for the Segway tour, that he can do on his own.

Corinna

Glad that the presents made him very happy!

Happy (belated) Birthday Graham!
train-cakes-11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!