Here is your chance to say good things 'bout the Fort! ON THE RESORTS BOARD!

How about great pool just down the path at WL. They except fort guests with open arms. :lmao:

What do I care if someone on the resorts board wants to be convinced to stay at the Fort? From what I've seen, I'd rather they stayed away.

Something good to say - hmmm. I can hear the train from the Magic Kingdom at my site, and the mosquito truck wakes me up every morning so I don't need an alarm clock.

What do I care if someone on the resorts board wants to be convinced to stay at the Fort? From what I've seen, I'd rather they stayed away.

Something good to say - hmmm. I can hear the train from the Magic Kingdom at my site, and the mosquito truck wakes me up every morning so I don't need an alarm clock.

I figured it was good PR since they trash us on a weekly basis.

I don't know if I want to tell them or not then it will be even more crowded. :goodvibes

hehe ITA. ;)

Besides, nothing like a bunch of non-campers to ruin the camping atmosphere. ;p

OK, my nice thing is: "I don't puke too much after I eat a TE pizza!"

There's nothing else quite like TE pizza...thankfully. :laughing:

por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

One of my favorite sounds! :cutie:

I stumbled across a sound bit of it once and downloaded it. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter