Here is our Autograph pillow & photomat

Marypoppinsiam

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to share with you our autograph pillowcase and photomat. We had these signed on the Disney Magic in April.

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

i just love them both. what a great idea! way better than an autograph book! :thumbsup2

LOVE the photo mat idea, was it a pain to carry around???

My dd9 did a pillowcase in May 2005 ... it's FILLED both front and back!! She wants to do another one this year!!

i love the photo mat as well, but i dont want to carry it around all day. Do you think it would be possible if I could bring one and leave it somewhere over night and pick it up at the end of my trip or something? I'm thinking the less i have to bring to the parks, the better!

I had the photomat done while we were on the Disney Cruise. I just left it at Guest services and by the end of our 7 day cruise it was returned to me signed. I am sure if you call WDW guest services they could possibly arrange something for you.

The photomat is so fun! I love the pillowcase too!

We did a smaller version of that this past weekend for our annual Girl's Weekend. We each (4 girls) had an 8x10 mat that holds a 5x7 picture and I just put them in a Ziploc and carried them in my bag. We spent one day at MK and got Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, and the Genie. It was fun having them sign it and then getting a picture with all of us, the character, and the frames. We went one step further and wrote notes to each other on the frames too, just little reminders of things we did/saw/said over the weekend. It was lots of fun :goodvibes

What a great idea!!! I wonder if we could find a way to do this at WDW without carrying it around? Maybe ask the CMs at the front desk?? THat would be so nice!!!!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter