Here is my 100th framed set... Sorta

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
It's my set in honer of Walts 100th birthday this year...

DSC00005.jpg

100th.jpg

What a great idea!

Nat, your creativity and imagination never cease to amaze me.

Nat, this set reflects everything I love about Disney.
This may just inspire me to try and frame my first set.

... squinting... am I on Nat's buddy list?! :p

Great job again, Nat! Where do you get your frames.. what is your favorite store? Michael's?

Dar :bounce:

I can't believe that I said the same thing aloud that Cynthia typed. Nat has inspired me to try my hand at framing and matting. I'll probably never have as creative minda as he, but I'm gonna give it a try.
Kath

Bravo, Bravisimo!

Since all your kudos are in english.....

El marco de Mickey es una bellesa.
Que vista tu tienes para crear una cosa tan linda....

Translators? :p

Kathy

WOW!!!

That is excellent!

Where do you find your graphics?

Geri

I get the graphics off line for the most part. I then blend them with others and some I make from scratch. As far as the frames go I get them from AC Moores craft store. Hope this helps. And I want to thank all of you for your kind words...

Beautiful, just beautiful...........

Nat, fantastic! You are truly talented.

Nice touch photographing it in front of the computer with the DIS Collector's board on the screen, too!

Is that a Sorcerer Mickey pin with an "I"? I've never seen that one before! More details please :bounce:

Pretty please?? :p

Jonie... It was a set of pins Sandy got for me from cheap pins...

They're adorable!! Well done...maybe I'll get around to framing a set or two in time for my new house. Someday....

You are an inspiration! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter