Here is a strategy: Dont bring all of your belongings into the parks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from a great WDW vacation. I normally go to the parks for a PPO breakfast, but apparently they are letting any visitor into the park early, up to a certain point, not all attractions, even without a dining reservation.

I assume this is why I never noticed before because I always get there super early and dont wait in line due to my ressie. But this time it was abundantly clear that people bring WAY to much stuff into the park. Going through security is a nightmare. There are families with 2 - 4 stuffed backpacks, people with duffel bags STUFFED. If it were some loose items that the guards could move around, that would be great, but standing in line while people have to empty their bags, then repack them, is so annoying. And the stuff I saw....you dont need 1/2 that stuff. Several changes of clothes, Bathing suits, extra shoes, blankets ?? It was 90 degrees out! Drove me crazy to see the babies covered in blankets too. That is no way to keep the sun off of them...practically suffocating.

Uggghhh.....

One day at Epcot last week, I was in the security line behind a a guy whol had a giant fully packed suitcase. I think it was his whole week's worth of clothes, toiletries, extra shoes and everything. Security pretty much took out everything and looked at it, then he had to repack the whole thing, it was just cray!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter