Here is a link to a cute gift for little cruisers!

dlberney

Mouseketeer
Macy's is clearancing out their "Sailor Mickey" plush animal leftover from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. If you have little ones who won't mind the incorrect date (or the fact that one of the phrases he says is "Merry Christmas"), this would be a cute, cheap gift to have sitting on a bed! It is $2.22 and you can get $.99 shipping by using the code 99cents. I am going to try to attach a link, but if it doesn't work, the Mickey stuffed animal is at www.macys.com. Oh! It also comes with a compass alarm clock and the reviews say it is bigger than it looks!

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produ...inkshareID=lw9MynSeamY-a30eUkLhUnkc9dxDu.cIvw

Fabulous....I just ordered two. I plan to stitch some sort of Disney patch over the Macys logo....great tip...thanks ! !

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Just grabbed 3 and total cost was $8.15. Definately my deal of the day!!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter