Here I go again on my own...kind of. A June 2019 Solo-ish Trip Report *Updated 7/16/2020

Hello everyone!!

I haven't even opened the Dis for over a month. It felt like work to me - like when you're expecting an important email but you just don't want to deal with it. You know what I mean, right??

ron chair.gif

I WILL come back and finish this...my ocd won't let me leave it undone, but it'll probably be a few days before I dive back in. And it will also probably be like the rest of the updates done all at once to get it over with.

In the meantime, you can read about the non-solo part of the trip HERE in @Raeven's trip report !! There's even vlogs from our adventures...which make me cringe while watching b/c I hate my weird squeaky Minnie Mouse voice!

See you all in a few days, when I finally rustle up the energy to finish this thing. Until then, have an amazing week!!

I think I'm actually going to write something today!!! Let's do that thing where you don't see an old friend for a long time, but you completely skirt around that issue and have a conversation like nothing happened, ok?? Ok!

So what has happened since the last time I did a real actual update...hmm...I went back to look. That was July 10 and X and I were headed to a concert for COIN/Fitz and the Tantrums/Young the Giant. It was a great show!

He wanted to take an ironic peace sign selfie, LOL!

Both boys had birthdays, so they are now 14 and 16, and they both started school last week. It's so nice to only have one school to go to every day, but how did I manage to end up with a Freshman and a Sophomore?? (starting school here and in Missouri, they have to turn five before August 1 to start kindergarten. That means X is one of the oldest in his grade, and L is one of the youngest in his. It also means that even though they're two years apart, they're only one grade apart)

They are not fans of photos, so this is about as good as it gets for early morning before school pictures!!

We also remodeled our downstairs guest bath, and took it from this:

dODAMFk.jpg

to this:

AJx8LDq.jpg

It's not totally finished yet, but at least the big stuff is done! It took us way longer than we planned on, b/c we are the farthest of the far from professionals. DH cringes every time I say, "How hard can it be??" In theory, not that hard, but our house seems to be full of surprises when we try to do anything.

So that was basically our summer. We didn't do anything too crazy, just a couple of day trips and visits to the river. Some kid sleepovers, and kid activities, but nothing very exciting.

You know what? It was nice!!

Now that we're all caught up, let's work on getting this Epcot day finished so we can move onto other things. We have literally been in Epcot for over a month, and I love the park, but come on. It's time to see something else!

Here is...

Chapter Four Part Five: OMG, I am still in Epcot

It was still raining.

and I was still dodging it by hopping into pavilions.

Even with the rain, the views were still so pretty, that the mist never bothered me anyway. I still had to take pictures :confused3

When this trip was in the planning stages, and when it was still supposed to be me and DH, we had booked the Backstage Magic tour. It was one of the things we were both looking forward to, and cancelling it was kinda soul crushing. Definitely a huge, huge point of disappointment. One thing we both wanted to make sure to do before the tour was FINALLY see The American Adventure. Yep, in all of our trips we'd never seen it. I decided today was as good of a day as any!

Park guests weren't the only ones using this spot as a place to stay dry

Before going into the show, one of my Disney Favorites, Voices of Liberty, was doing a set in the rotunda, and I stopped to listen:

After a short wait, I was heading up the stairs

and into the theater

Wow! I had no idea it was so pretty in there.

I was nervous about this show, b/c I am fed up with everything that's all "USA is so perfect and never does anything wrong and if you disagree you are evil" stuff, so it was nice to see it wasn't like that and acknowledged our mistakes and imperfections. But sadly, it also hit home that the things we've been fighting for since the beginning are still huge problems today, and some people continue to be blind to it all.

Anyway, I thought the show was beautiful and amazing - and now I want to do the Backstage Magic tour even MORE b/c you get to see behind the scenes of how this whole thing works. The sets are incredible, and if you haven't seen the show, I encourage you to check it out. I was impressed!

After the show, I left the US again and headed toward my next country...

My picture amount is at the limit, so I will pause here but be back off and on throughout the day with updates to *at least* finish Epcot so I can get to a new park day and maybe get back to my original trip report excitement levels.

Enjoy your Thursday - it's pouring rain here, which is such a relief from the temps over 100 that we've been dealing with all week.

See you real soon!!

Anyway, I thought the show was beautiful and amazing - and now I want to do the Backstage Magic tour even MORE b/c you get to see behind the scenes of how this whole thing works. The sets are incredible, and if you haven't seen the show, I encourage you to check it out. I was impressed!
Backstage Magic was amazing and worth every penny. It was really cool to get to see the ROL stuff too. When we went to American Adventure they were actually testing the show and we got to see everything move! It was so so so cool to see how it works, and just the ideas they came up with that were ahead of the times. And our guides were just as excited as everyone on the tour because that was the first time they'd caught it running during a tour in quite awhile.

Backstage Magic was amazing and worth every penny. It was really cool to get to see the ROL stuff too. When we went to American Adventure they were actually testing the show and we got to see everything move! It was so so so cool to see how it works, and just the ideas they came up with that were ahead of the times. And our guides were just as excited as everyone on the tour because that was the first time they'd caught it running during a tour in quite awhile.

Oh wow, i love that you guys got that bonus during the tour!! Cancelling when I changed to a solo was awful, but the next time DH and I go back together it's happening for sure!

Chapter Four Part Six: Epic Epcot Day Finale

So far so good, this day at Epcot! It's kind of amazing the things you can do by yourself.

I left the American pavilion and kept traveling. My next stop was Japan, and I watched Matsurizo perform

Rs00xi5.jpg

That was followed by a Japan Must Do - Mitsukoshi. All the cute things!! I realized I was meant for that Kawaii life very early in my childhood thanks to a Sanrio display in this "fancy" store in my hometown that sold gifty type things - like where you'd shop for someone's wedding gift.

I resisted all these adorable Cinnamoroll plushies

pqBU2t1.jpg

and kept moving. Peach out, Mitsukoshi

y1eGzVZ.jpg

I was getting pretty tired at this point, and a little hungry. When I got to the International Gateway, I decided to go ahead and grab something in the park before going back to the resort. I kept walking to the UK and stopped for some fish and chips

F56l0kL.jpg

I found a seat by the water and enjoyed some quiet time

0iyb0Ts.jpg

How quiet, you ask??

RxAoaTt.jpg

Like, REALLY quiet. I was all by myself!

When I was finished, a few teenage girls came down and took over the table next to me, so I decided that was my cue to head on back to the Yacht Club.

On my way out, the gondolas were testing

dXF0kgi.jpg

I got to watch the gondolas for a long time. Why? Well, waayy back before my hiatus, I mentioned that I spent some real quality time with guest services this day. When I was on one of my two trips through the Gran Fiesta Tour, I was trying to see if I could add a Fast Pass for anything, but MDE kept saying I had no assigned ticket media. Since I have an AP, I panicked a little, b/c um, YES I DO. Thankfully, it was visible in the app, but it still wouldn't let me make or change anything fast pass related. So I decided to pay a visit to the Guest Services outside of the International Gateway.

I was there for probably close to half an hour. The CM helping me was so nice, and she kept apologizing - she had to call IT to sort things out. Ultimately it turned out to be a problem with my account being linked to Raeven's. They fixed the problem by unlinking us. It kept everything the same, just didn't let us make plans for one another anymore. For the inconvenience, we were each given an anytime FP for the days we were together at MK and Epcot at the end of the trip.

Once that was taken care of, I started walking back to the resort, with a quick visit to the Beach Club to check out the shop and see what I could find!

dHU6pJl.jpg

I bought some pins and took a picture of these buttons, but didn't buy them:

34aDM9y.jpg

I kind of regret not getting them!

After that I finally went back to my room at the Yacht Club. When I got back these DVC postcards were waiting for me on the counter

BvIp2KG.jpg

We usually give these away, so I was glad to get more to keep for myself.

I put my stuff down and went through the goodies I'd bought that day. Time for some merch pics!!!

In Mouse Gears I had bought a pair of It's a Small World socks (if you know me you know I love all things Mary Blair and IASW!!)

rkHGL9j.jpg

I'd also bought a Wishables blind bag.

yHdTziQ.jpg

kOAP8g3.jpg

I was hoping for the Dole Whip...would I be successful??

W8EUtui.jpg

Yeah, no. Fail. At least it was cute!! I'd really thought my patented bag squishing method would come through for me, but alas, 'twas not to be. This time...

Keeping with the blind bag AND Small World theme, in the Beach Club gift shop I'd picked up an IASW mystery pin box

IrIG9RT.jpg

TAeILFG.jpg

The elephant was the one I wanted the most. What would I get??

feB66GL.jpg

Cute! Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of them. Even with no elephant I was happy.

My final purchase for the day was a Yacht Club pin

IjHX3uK.jpg

I do find it amusing that I had to get my YC pin at the Beach Club, though.

I showered and rested for awhile, FaceTimed DH, and then started getting antsy. I couldn't end my day just yet, so I made the decision to have dessert for dinner.

I took the elevator near my room down to the first floor "secret exit" and stepped out into the most spectacular evening.

The light was gorgeous, and I took about a gazillion pictures on my trip over to the Boardwalk.

My goal was to make it here:

All four of us ate here when it was new, and it was a stressful night that probably colored my opinion of the place. I thought it deserved another chance.

I ended up with the Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Sundae, which is a huge piece of ooey gooey butter cake (one of my all time favorite desserts) served in a waffle bowl, warmed up and topped with three flavors of ice cream. I chose Nonna D's Oatmeal Lace, Butter Pecan Brittle, and Ooey Gooey Butter Cake. I figured those three would blend well together when it inevitably became a big pile of mush. You can also add toppings, but I just stuck with whipped cream.

Portrait Mode - so fancy, lol

And a normal shot because, LOOK at that sunset. So pretty.

that one was taken before I wiped the crumbs off the cup :rotfl:

I admired my surroundings, talked and texted pictures to DH, and just felt happy to be where I was in the moment.

When it started to become a little more bustling with other guests, I decided to move on for the evening and free up my table for them. It was a pretty walk back to the Yacht Club

I got back to the room, watched some tv, and called it a night. I was heading to the Magic Kingdom the next morning!!

Whew!! We did it!! We FINALLLLLLY got to the end of this chapter!! Let's have a party party:

Bye for now...MK day coming up probably tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Glad to see you back and that you had a good summer!

Sounds like a good day in Epcot! And cute merch you bought!

Beautiful pics of the resort that night!

Glad to see you back and that you had a good summer!

Sounds like a good day in Epcot! And cute merch you bought!

Beautiful pics of the resort that night!

I think it was a break I needed, because I've started feeling excited to be around again. Now I just need to catch up on everything I've missed out on!!

It was a great day. I managed to cram so many things in, but still go at a relaxed pace. It was soo pretty that night, I took a ton of pictures, lol!!

It's nice to see you! I also take breaks from the DIS (it's a commitment!) and there's no reason to spend time on a "fun" activity if it's not currently fun. It looks like you accomplished a lot in the meantime - your bathroom looks GREAT!

I really enjoy American Adventure! Sure, it could do a better job on some of the darker parts of our history, but I think it's a challenge to reflect those properly in a 30-minute performance. I also am impressed with how pretty the theater is - I never have enough time to look at the sculptures around the theater!

Good morning!! It's raining again here, but like I said yesterday, it's a welcome change from the crazy heatwave that's been going on. I thought I'd go ahead and get another update started while I wait for the kids to come down ready to be taken to school. Now that they're both at the high school and I don't have to get one to school earlier than the other, our mornings are so much more relaxed!!

Ok, so we are moving on to my...third?? park day? I am starting at the Magic Kingdom, so waking up and getting ready on this day was not so tough!!

Chapter Five: It's a Magical World

One thing I really loved about my Yacht Club room vs. the other resorts is the Keurig! I mentioned before that I am able to suspend reality and pretend these are cleaner than the other coffee pots on property, and actually use it :rotfl:

NVyzGIV.jpg

Like I said, I was on my way to the Magic Kingdom, and my Fast Passes were for Space Ranger Spin, Haunted Mansion, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Originally I had a something besides 7DMT, but a couple weeks before the trip I was playing around with times and a 1:00 FP for it popped up, so I grabbed it. My plan was to stay in the park until then, and then see how I was feeling to plan the rest of my day.

Alright, time to head to the bus!!

C3FF4dv.jpg

Hello everyone!! Awkward selfie in 3..2..1...

Uh oh, this wasn't looking like it was going to be a good hair day :scared:

I took the exit by my room again and came into the lobby this way...I liked the view of the YC first thing in the morning. Closely followed by this:

eufJoGQ.jpg

Because the lobby is just too, too pretty!!

Has anyone else noticed that the mullet is making a comeback?? Honestly, I'm seeing it on kids here at home, and also a few on this trip. One particularly spectacular one on a kid at the bus stop waiting to go to the MK with his family. It was jarring. He was decked out in very preppy head to toe Vineyard Vines and sporting a for-real mullet. I will not post the picture to publicly mullet shame him, but I sure did send one to my friend Sarah that morning. I'd like to say I'm a better person than that, but :confused3

Anyway...

The bus took awhile, but eventually we got to the Magic Kingdom - my shadow was ready!!

Os5xb34.jpg

It was pretty crowded at the entrance, so I was happy the AP tapstile was coming through in the clutch with a shorter line

l7tFFIT.jpg

What a beautiful (if terribly warm and humid) day!

Once you got past the crowd up front, it wasn't too bad as you moved into the park. I was happy to see this beauty:

H6pQSGl.jpg

qExvg82.jpg

I always like walking through the castle. I never take as much time as I'd like looking at the mosaics though. Maybe that's for the best, though...because sometimes the artwork hits too close to home. Here you will see a picture of me with my children:

rvLsyVb.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Kidding of course!! They're not that bad. But somedays I definitely relate to ol' Cindy!! I'm positive I've made that same face while holding a broom!

I popped out the other side and into Scrim City, population Castle Couture

IBPMyKM.jpg

My first stop was Fantasyland, which was surprisingly uncrowded

haN1g8s.jpg

Peter Pan was already over 40 minutes, so I skipped it in favor of...

R9k5EFq.jpg

A 10 minute (lies - walk on!) posted wait at It's A Small World. I was wearing my IASW magic band after all, might as well visit the motherland!!

rNcwAOO.jpg

(that photo is just a requirement!! I probably have 100 of this exact same shot, but I insist on taking it every.single.time.)

These smug old things...giving me the "We live here and you don't" stare :rolleyes: So rude.

z7EeggN.jpg

Taking pictures in here is so frustrating. I usually take video and then stills from that, but even then they don't come out very well. I was happy with a couple from the Mexico area though!

VA5vgza.jpg

4YXmE3y.jpg

Everything on this ride is SO CUTE. I can't handle it.

I said goodbye to my adorable little friends...

And it's also where I'll say goodbye to all of you for now!!

Have a happy Friday!! I may or may not come back for another installment today, we'll see how things go. See ya real soon!

Last edited:
It's nice to see you! I also take breaks from the DIS (it's a commitment!) and there's no reason to spend time on a "fun" activity if it's not currently fun. It looks like you accomplished a lot in the meantime - your bathroom looks GREAT!

I really enjoy American Adventure! Sure, it could do a better job on some of the darker parts of our history, but I think it's a challenge to reflect those properly in a 30-minute performance. I also am impressed with how pretty the theater is - I never have enough time to look at the sculptures around the theater!

It was a needed break - and now I'm having fun with it again!!

Thank you! It was a series of hurdles to jump...nothing was straightforward, and we always seem to find a little surprise left for us by our builders. They took several shortcuts, which was particularly frustrating when changing the light fixture. When a simple job that should have taken 20 minutes takes three hours and a trip to the hardware store, it can really kill a mood, LOL.

I was so impressed by the American Adventure! I agree they could have done a better job on some of the things, but I was just glad they addressed it at all, which was a big fear of mine going in. It's beautiful in there, I'd like to have more time to look around, too!!

Love the new look!

Like, REALLY quiet. I was all by myself!
Nice!! Also love the fish and chips

In Mouse Gears I had bought a pair of It's a Small World socks
Those are cute!

The light was gorgeous, and I took about a gazillion pictures on my trip over to the Boardwalk.
Gorgeous!!

I ended up with the Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Sundae, which is a huge piece of ooey gooey butter cake (one of my all time favorite desserts) served in a waffle bowl, warmed up and topped with three flavors of ice cream.
That sounds amazing!

just felt happy to be where I was in the moment.
Great evening!

Sounds like it was a good start to the day at MK as well!

Glad you're back!

Despite my best intentions I still haven't seen the American Adventure. Not for lack of trying, but because I fall asleep anywhere and the seats/darkness and AC knock me out instantly.

Ugh MDE IT problems are the bane of my existence. Glad yours was taken care of relatively quickly though.

Hello everyone!!

I haven't even opened the Dis for over a month. It felt like work to me - like when you're expecting an important email but you just don't want to deal with it. You know what I mean, right??

View attachment 427607

I WILL come back and finish this...my ocd won't let me leave it undone, but it'll probably be a few days before I dive back in. And it will also probably be like the rest of the updates done all at once to get it over with.

In the meantime, you can read about the non-solo part of the trip HERE in @Raeven's trip report !! There's even vlogs from our adventures...which make me cringe while watching b/c I hate my weird squeaky Minnie Mouse voice!

See you all in a few days, when I finally rustle up the energy to finish this thing. Until then, have an amazing week!!
Yeah, I totally get that! I mean I didn't even check other people's TRs for a week or so, which is why I'm finally quoting this now!
I was nervous about this show, b/c I am fed up with everything that's all "USA is so perfect and never does anything wrong and if you disagree you are evil" stuff, so it was nice to see it wasn't like that and acknowledged our mistakes and imperfections. But sadly, it also hit home that the things we've been fighting for since the beginning are still huge problems today, and some people continue to be blind to it all.
Agreed! I do actually like the show - though I wish the chairs were more comfortable!

Yeah, no. Fail. At least it was cute!! I'd really thought my patented bag squishing method would come through for me, but alas, 'twas not to be. This time...
You just need to have 2 pre-teen girls with you. They are experts and trying to decide what is in those bags!

(that photo is just a requirement!! I probably have 100 of this exact same shot, but I insist on taking it every.single.time.)
YEAH!!! Me too!!!

That means X is one of the oldest in his grade, and L is one of the youngest in his. It also means that even though they're two years apart, they're only one grade apart)

I wondered how this worked since I thought they were more than a year apart! Makes sense.

One thing we both wanted to make sure to do before the tour was FINALLY see The American Adventure. Yep, in all of our trips we'd never seen it. I decided today was as good of a day as any!

I hadn't seen it until recently either. But the one that still continues to evade me is Hall of Presidents! Somehow, in nearly 20 WDW trips or so, I've still never seen it. I've tried a couple of times, but the timing of the next show never quite worked out, and then I would just abandon it to do something else.

Before going into the show, one of my Disney Favorites, Voices of Liberty, was doing a set in the rotunda, and I stopped to listen

How lovely! They're such a wonderful group. As someone who studied music, I'm pretty picky, and it takes a lot to really impress me. These folks are the REAL DEAL! :lovestruc

I found a seat by the water and enjoyed some quiet time

0iyb0Ts.jpg

Yum! I remember this fish from my pre-gluten-free days.

I was hoping for the Dole Whip...would I be successful??

W8EUtui.jpg

Yeah, no. Fail. At least it was cute!!

Haha oh well! Still so cute! I bought a bag from the same set on our recent trip and was also hoping for the dole whip. I also used the squish-the-bag method, and ended up with the Mickey sandwich, which would have been my second choice, so that was fine. I thought I had it all figured out, because I could feel which ones had sticks, so I knew I didn't have this one or the popsicle, but I neglected to remember that Mickey sandwiches also don't have sticks. Alas...

I ended up with the Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Sundae, which is a huge piece of ooey gooey butter cake (one of my all time favorite desserts) served in a waffle bowl, warmed up and topped with three flavors of ice cream. I chose Nonna D's Oatmeal Lace, Butter Pecan Brittle, and Ooey Gooey Butter Cake.

This sounds amazing!

Has anyone else noticed that the mullet is making a comeback?? Honestly, I'm seeing it on kids here at home, and also a few on this trip. One particularly spectacular one on a kid at the bus stop waiting to go to the MK with his family. It was jarring. He was decked out in very preppy head to toe Vineyard Vines and sporting a for-real mullet. I will not post the picture to publicly mullet shame him, but I sure did send one to my friend Sarah that morning. I'd like to say I'm a better person than that, but :confused3

Ooohhh no!! Why is this a thing!?!

Here you will see a picture of me with my children:

rvLsyVb.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

lol

Hi everyone! Looks like I ended up abandoning this report after all. This TR felt like work, life became busy (tornado hitting our neighborhood in October and associated repairs, DH traveling all of December, broken pipe flooding our house two days before Christmas, coronavirus, deciding to repaint and remodel some things during the initial quarantine phases, etc) When I was ready to get back to Disney excitement, shutdowns really ramped up and the excitement went away. Looking at anything Disney (or other trip - we had to cancel our planned July trip to Monterrey/Big Sur) related made me super sad. As Universal parks and Disney Springs began reopening, I've been able to find some happiness and excitement about my favorite places again. I will finish this report, but it won't be as detailed as normal, and it will be quick. I just can't stand to leave it undone and sitting there in my signature!

We do have a trip booked at the Polynesian for next June, and unless we're in full on Mad Max mode by then, I will be there even if we have to reserve 10 minute time slots just to sit still in a taped off circle on Main Street.

Chapter Five Part Two

My last post was last AUGUST. Wow. Let's see if I remember anything!! I had just left It's a Small World...

Going by pictures, it looks like I hit Philharmagic next. Yep. Sounds like something I'd do!!

In our non-Disney life, we go to the movies a LOT. It's one thing I've missed doing (yay overpriced popcorn and enormous diet cokes too big to finish!!). So it's fun to think about sitting in Philharmagic a year ago, listening to my favorite 90s Disney classics while wearing poorly fitting 3D glasses. I can't wait to do it again!!

Ok, going back through these pictures is bringing my memory back in a big way. I already have a crazy memory anyway (I remember what my friend was wearing on our first day of kindergarten, and can exactly visualize playing on a slip and slide with my neighbor when I was three. I'm a freak)

I was trying to kill some time before my FPs. Originally when this particular trip was planned, DH was supposed to be with me (which you'll know if you started this from the beginning now when it pops up in New Posts, but maybe not if you started this at the beginning and forgot because I haven't updated it in ELEVEN MONTHS), and I did not have a pass for Mine Train. He doesn't love cramming into the little seats. Once it was just me, and I saw a FP available, I grabbed it. Snow White is my thing!

snow white.gif

When you need to kill time, New Fantasyland (is anyone still calling it that?) is a great place because New Fantasyland has Gaston's Tavern, and Gaston's Tavern has.....LeFou's Brew!

New Fantasyland also has a ride with a shell and a red haired girl who seems cool when you're young, but then maybe a little bratty when you're old like me

ariel.gif

(no hate, I had Little Mermaid pants AND a lunchbox in 3rd grade)

I really do love everything about the outside and queue of Voyage of the Little Mermaid!!

After hanging out under the sea (the cool, cool, air conditioned sea), I made it over to my Buzz FP. Spinning happened, laser shooting happened, general fun was had by all (I was all). I have one picture from this: the score. Since I'm just copying and pasting images in which will limit photos, I'll just tell you the score instead. 179,200. Is this good or bad? Does anyone care? No.

Guess where I went next?

My swollen ankles say PeopleMover!

We've all seen updated photos of Tron by now, but here's what it looked like last June:

I'm incredibly excited for this to be finished and ready to go!

Ok, it's already kicking me out for photos so, next post coming right up!

Last edited:
Chapter Five Part Three

After this I did do a park criss cross, which i normally try to avoid. I wanted to visit the Big Top Souvenirs and look for the yellow WDW hoodie I didn't buy the day before in Epcot. And I was carrying the regret around big time. Sadly, it wasn't in there. Anyway, it was time for Haunted Mansion, so I braved the sea of people in Fantasyland

So. Many. Humans.

I'd rather hang out with ghosts!

jgU1rwE.jpg

I realllly wanted to be that extra happy haunt they're always saying there's room for, but I still had that 1:00pm Mine Train FP to get to!

Yay! Mission complete!!

I decided that I was finished with MK adventures for now, and made the choice to take the monorail to Epcot and get that yellow hoodie!! It was starting to cloud up, so I wanted to move quickly.

See you in a day or two, Castle!

On the way out I did stop for the zoomy out-y photopass picture, but I can't find it in my google photos right now, so just imagine me ZOOMING OUT from the garden area and then ZOOMING back in. There you go.

Here's what the sky was looking like on my way out:

Little dark. Little scary.

I also saw my favorite family shirts ever:

Hopped on monorail gold:

Monorail Teal

Rain!

Epcot up next, in about an hour!

Chapter Five Part Four

Woo! Epcot under construction and in the rain!! Monorail views of what Epcot's entry looked like last year:

A little gross but still pretty where it counts, right? What does it even look like now, I have no idea. I know some recent aerial photos exist, maybe I should look for those after this!!

My Epcot goals: yellow hoodie, margarita. I think that was about it

EAN8Zza.gif

In the park, I stopped to admire Spaceship Earth

then shopped around Art of Disney for awhile. I either made a FP for Spaceship Earth or it had a low wait, b/c that's what I rode next...and also turned into a demon from Supernatural???

Why do I look like this?? Yikes!

wAhm68r.gif

Next was Mouse Gears, yellow hoodie acquired! I have no pictures except the one I took in MG the day before. It's yellow, it says Walt Disney World, I don't want to dig up another pic!

The day before, the flower quilt from Flower and Garden Festival was still there...today, not so much! Today we had dirt.

and DUCKS!!

Aww!! Look at those little babies! Camouflage Level Expert! (also, is camouflage not the worst word ever to spell? I had to google it twice and still didn't believe what i was seeing.)

I was heading toward the World Showcase, but took a detour to check out the Toy Story topiaries. Because I'm running out of picture space in this post, I'll just share one:

OK, I lied, here's Buzz:

PHoto limit reached! Next post on the way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter