help!!

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
Hey I am new to this thread..Just want to say it is really great...spend more and more time on these boards daily it is addictive..But I need ideas for pages for my twins princess albums any would help...thanks so much and any idea for cruise pages tooo..thanks for all of your help..you are great..

bumping you up for some ideas.

Princesses.....and twins...my girls are grown so its been awhile but what kinds of pics do you have? Locations, characters, etc. If we have a little more info we can surely help you get some page ideas together.

we have princess albums and tons of pictures with all of the princess..I have all otheir signatures as well.does this help..??

is the Creative Memories princess pack. It has papers and stickers with the princesses on them. Also would have idea's.

As for my ideas...I think lots of pastel papers, some tiny pastle prints, delicate stickers, glittery ones if you can find them.

Some page ideas....

"Two adorable not to photgraph"
"When we wish upon a star"

I love to do this technique....but be careful if your using strap hinge albums as the pages are expensive. Pick out two perfect pics very close in size. Mount them on the exact same spot on opposite pages. Then take a third page and put it between them, cutting out a hole slightly smaller then the pics in the same spot. This way you look at a two page layout with both pics showing, and when you turn the page you still see both pics. Does that make sense? If not I can try to post pics of my layout. You can also do this with you titles.....I used When you wish on page one..cut the hole on page two, then put Upon a star on page three....this way the entire title shows on both two page spreads. Its really fun to do.

How about some kind of title like....

When you wish upon a star......page one
With my sister is where you are....page two

still thinking of ideas for you..

cindy

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT YOU ARE THE GREATEST.. i am soo excited, I want to start working on it today...I would love to see a picture..How do you come up with these ideas..Love it thanks soooo much can not thank yu enough..let me know if you have any more ideas..love it...thanks again....

and your princesses are adorable. love the pic at the end of your posts.

Here is a ebay link to the picture of the Creative memories princess pack. I am not a consultant and am not endorsing this auction just wanted to show you a picture of the product.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Creative-Memori...ryZ31735QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If it doesn't work just do a search on ebay for Creative Memories Princess and it will show up.

Love their products and even though the ideas for this package might be more for a smaller album you can always incorporate them into a larger page.

Will post a pic of the layout with the windows tonight. I am unfortunately at work right now and cannot do it from here

thanks for replying while you are at work..thanks for the ebay lsit think that I will bid on it..great deal it looks great...
Look forward to seeing your pages no rush..
My twins love to dress up and this is the picture that my Dh entitles Uh oh who don it!!
Thanks again,

layout-1.jpg
sorry this is so little...but this is the first two page layout. The page on the right has two cutouts. One is the title area, the other a square that a picture shows through....

layout-5.jpg
this is the second of the two page layouts. The same title opening, and square are used to see through to the first layout.

layout-4.jpg

This is a picture of the cut outs in the middle page. Hope it is good enough for you to understand the idea.

layout-6.jpg
another shot of the openings....
keep in mind that you must have photos or embellisments on the first and fourth pages that will show through and fit into the opening. (first pg. is the left one of the first two pg layout, 4th one is the right one of the second two page layout)

Sorry the pics are so small. Was hoping they would help you out but I dont think they are clear enough,.

In another album......

***I have also done this with my circle cutter and made a mickey head on my opening page. It is in the center with the words Walt Disney World 2003 around it in stickers. Then a pic of my son and his buddy shows through from the first two page layout.

found this on mousememories....

Dreams do come true (written on a blue cloud)add the following words and you have a sister theme

Dreams really do come true......with a sister like you!

I Love that cut out idea!!! Thanks for sharing. I am going to experiment this weekend!!

Thanks for sharing.

love it thanks soo much love the pictures of the albums...love the ideas hoep tehy keep coming you are soo creative.. thanks soooo much...

check out the twopeasinabucket.com website

type in princess in the gallery search and you will find tons of layout ideas with princess in them. If you want it to be more disney just type disney princess in instead.

Have fun!
Glad you liked the ideas.

Cindy

cindy,
thanks so much showed your ideas to my dh last night and he loved them too..thanks again I iwll check out this website.. thanks again,,

I will i added you to my buddy list so i can pm you..Also got any ideas for someone I knwo who is adopting twins??

Thanks for posting the layout. I may have to try that--perhaps with a sports page!

To the OP, I have gotten several cute princess papers at JoAnn's.

Is your friend adopting twins domestically or from overseas? Are they babies or toddlers or older children? :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter