Help!

Anna Chassereau

DIS Veteran
Can someone point me in the right direction to the post with the opening day prices for summer 2017? Just wanting to see what opening day prices were for the 11 night southern...I'd love to do it in 2018 but don't want to get my hopes up! I just can't tell how inflated the current price is or if it's gone up at all since opening day.

Does anyone know where I could find that thread?

Thanks!:)

We have a budget of around $8,000 give or take a little for two adults and one child...probably just need to stop dreaming of that cruise! I'm sure it will be through the roof expensive!

Last edited:
Can someone point me in the right direction to the post with the opening day prices for summer 2017? Just wanting to see what opening day prices were for the 11 night southern...I'd love to do it in 2018 but don't want to get my hopes up! I just can't tell how inflated the current price is or if it's gone up at all since opening day.

Does anyone know where I could find that thread?

Thanks!:)
wait, I'll look.

You can also use cruisefish to see opening day prices (and any increases).

Here it is:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...september-magic-wonder-dream-fantasy.3501141/

My guess is the prices haven't gone up much as there is still over 140 verandah cabins still available on this years 11 night.

Could you please post the link or send me in the right direction to see the cabins still available? Thanks

You just have to go through the steps of booking a cabin and then you can count up all the available rooms

You just have to go through the steps of booking a cabin and then you can count up all the available rooms
Except you have to do that multiple times. The DCL website only show about 6-8 rooms when giving you room numbers to pick from.

Even if more rooms are available.

One thing to take into account, is there are a significant number of reservations for that cruise that are not assigned any rooms right now (VGT and GTY reservations). So not really as many rooms available as it may seem.

Except you have to do that multiple times. The DCL website only show about 6-8 rooms when giving you room numbers to pick from.

Even if more rooms are available.

One thing to take into account, is there are a significant number of reservations for that cruise that are not assigned any rooms right now (VGT and GTY reservations). So not really as many rooms available as it may seem.
I can see all the rooms after I pick the section of the ship and then pick the deck. So you have to look at front, midship and aft separately and by deck but you can count up the rooms in a minute or two.

I can see all the rooms after I pick the section of the ship and then pick the deck. So you have to look at front, midship and aft separately and by deck but you can count up the rooms in a minute or two.
But, each time you change the location, it's only going to show you about 6-8 room. And it's not always the same rooms. Well, maybe it is on this particular cruise, if it's getting close and the room numbers are limited.

But, if you try the same thing on a future cruise that hasn't filled up, for the most part, you're not going to see all rooms available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter