Help with price, if you can...

Jodijo

Mouseketeer
Hi! I am looking to see what the price would be for June 16th, 2012 on the Fantasy - Categories 11B - 1 adult and 1 child (14). If anyone has time to check, I would really appreciate it.:worship:

I know I can wait to find out tomorrow, but my husband said we can book if the price is right. So, I am trying to find out as much info as I can today so that I can present it to him tonight. Otherwise, I have to gather info tomorrow and book on Thursday.

Thanks Again!

I can relate to your dilemma - I posted a request earlier today asking for a quote on the Dream but haven't seen anything yet. Did you see this on the Fantasy sticky at the top? It's for the June 9 sailing, and based on past rate schedules, I think you could expect the June 16th sailing to be pretty close to the same.

Cat 11B - 1A 1C - Total $2161.40 (no transfers/insurance)

HTH....

I can relate to your dilemma - I posted a request earlier today asking for a quote on the Dream but haven't seen anything yet. Did you see this on the Fantasy sticky at the top? It's for the June 9 sailing, and based on past rate schedules, I think you could expect the June 16th sailing to be pretty close to the same.

Cat 11B - 1A 1C - Total $2161.40 (no transfers/insurance)

HTH....

Thanks, I saw that but wondered if it would be the same. Looking at the dream in 2011, the price is lower in the beginning of June than in the middle. I think that is because most schools now get out after June 10th. I hope that it is the same as the 9th. That is a price we could do!

Hope you get an answer soon! :)

Oh, yeah, sorry, I didn't think about that there might be a price jump between those two weeks. Also didn't think about until after I posted that there might be a slight price difference between eastern and western itineraries?

I hope you get a more definitive answer soon, too!! I'm gonna have VERY little computer time tomorrow and needed to get our info to our TA tonight!!

Good Luck!

I emailed my TA this morning. I have not heard back. I just wanted to be able to book in the morning and not wait until Thursday. I know it is only 1 day, but I am very excited. This will probably be our last vacation as a family (DS will be almost 18 when we go) and I want to start planning and make it special.

Will someone check the 5/19/12 Eastern on the Fantasy. 2 11c rooms one with 1A, 1C and one with 1a, 2C, no insurance or transfers. Thanks:lovestruc

ooops my DD is only 15 so still a child for dcl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter