help with Kohls.com order

My2Cinderellas

DIS Veteran
After resisting a Kohl's card for many years, our vacuum is dying :faint: and DH and I decided to get a Dyson. Thanks to the 30% off code posted, Kohl's seems to have the best price on the one we want. So I now have a Kohl's credit card, and signed up at kohls . com. For registering at the website, I'm supposed to get a code for an additional 10% off. Since that would be another $40 savings, sounds great! :thumbsup2

OK - the fine print.... the email I received welcoming me to kohls . com said it may take up to 10 days :sad: to get the 10% code. It's been 24 hours and no sign of it yet. The 30% code expires tomorrow and I was so hoping to stack them.

my questions:

1. how long does it really take to get the 10% off code? Is 10 days accurate?

2. How often does the 30% code come around? Do I need to jump on this one or will there be another in 2-3 weeks?

THANKS!!!

Don't wait for the 10% email code. Kohl's doesn't allow code stacking. You were lucky to get the 30% code. Most others received 15% and 20% codes. It's completely random. They do this promotion several times a year through mailers and scratch-offs in the stores. Last year, I got one 30% off, but the rest were 15% and 20%.

You might want to do a search for kohls coupon codes on google . com. You can stack up to two codes, I would recommend stacking 30% off and a free shipping code. I know there's one floating around out there, I just used it. :thumbsup2

I found the 30% code posted here. I know I'll take pot luck in the store, but when shopping online, I always look around for the best code.

On the checkout screen, it says I can apply 2 codes. I interpreted this to mean that they do stack codes. guess not :confused3

There are occassionally codes for free shipping that can be stacked with a % off code, but I have never been able to stack 2 % off codes on the same order. HTH

You can only stack one of the % off codes with free shipping codes, but since you are over the $75 minimum you get free shipping anyways.

You can only stack one of the % off codes with free shipping codes, but since you are over the $75 minimum you get free shipping anyways.

Bingo. I order from Kohls.com A LOT (once a month) and in the 4 or 5 years I've been ordering I could never stack two %-off codes. There is often the 30% off code (maybe once every 2 months - and if you don't get it, it's always posted here!) and they also often have free S&H on orders over $75 or $100.

Congrats on your new vacuum!

don't forget if you use ebates

kohls is 4%!

(if you don't and want to, just PM me)

I love ebates and use it all the time when shopping online!

is the dyson on sale at Kohls or just your using the 30% off? Check the actual Dyson price since Kohls sometimes doesn't really list the "actual list"...
Also I'm not sure if Dyson is exempt from the free shipping since it is quite heavy (hope it does work for you though).
We got a Dyson about 2 years ago when we actually got a 30% off... those are very dangerous.. encourages to make impulse purchases. Usually when that happens I buy what I can in store and then when I get home afterwards wait and see if I really "did" get a good deal and it's something I really need.
Enjoy your Dyson. they're great. Know that Costco has one with a $50 instant rebate of a full animal unit (actual unit plus a bunch of accessories, cleaners etc)

is the dyson on sale at Kohls or just your using the 30% off? Check the actual Dyson price since Kohls sometimes doesn't really list the "actual list"...
Also I'm not sure if Dyson is exempt from the free shipping since it is quite heavy (hope it does work for you though).
We got a Dyson about 2 years ago when we actually got a 30% off... those are very dangerous.. encourages to make impulse purchases. Usually when that happens I buy what I can in store and then when I get home afterwards wait and see if I really "did" get a good deal and it's something I really need.
Enjoy your Dyson. they're great. Know that Costco has one with a $50 instant rebate of a full animal unit (actual unit plus a bunch of accessories, cleaners etc)

There will be no surcharge for the Dyson. I did this with the 30% code right before the holidays. Just be home...they left the Dyson box on my front porch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter