help with HS plans

hadley1610

Earning My Ears
Hi! My HS day is coming up. We have Savi's at 8:30am with an official park opening time of 9am. I understand that usually they start letting people in an hour before. I need a lot of help with this! We are staying at Caribbean Beach, I heard the lines for the skyliner can be long at opening time and I'm willing to get there early, but how early? Can we line up for the skyliner at say 7:30 to get into the park at 8am?Do you think I can rope drop a headliner on my way to Savi's? If so, which one should we choose? Any advice is appreciated! TIA!!

Yes you can line up at 7:30 and some people might be there a little earlier than that- I suggest earlier if you want to ride a ride before your Savi's. If you get there and they just opened I would hit up Millennium Falcon or Slinky Dog, this way you are closer to Savi already. We got in line for HS at 7:40 at Pop and the line was super long. Wish we had got in line closer to 7:15. We were in the park at 8:20

Yes you can line up at 7:30 and some people might be there a little earlier than that- I suggest earlier if you want to ride a ride before your Savi's. If you get there and they just opened I would hit up Millennium Falcon or Slinky Dog, this way you are closer to Savi already. We got in line for HS at 7:40 at Pop and the line was super long. Wish we had got in line closer to 7:15. We were in the park at 8:20
Thanks! Every min counts in the morning! I want to be sure I have it right! Do they offer rider switch for slinky dog?

I am not sure about slinky dog rider switch personally but I am sure they do. It seems that most all of the rides offer it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter