Help with Epcot day.

Conniequeen

Mouseketeer
Will have DAS card. Not staying on site, so only 30 day FP window. Will be 6 in our party, but I’m the crazy Disney person. Only interested in Sorin, TT, frozen, the land. I’m thinking , go early, get on Sorin, head to TT to get a das pass, if I don ‘t get a FP. Give me some advice please.

So you want to do all 3 rides. At 30 days out book what every FP you can I would do TT FEA and sorin in thT order. If the person needing the DAS can handle rop dropping sorin I would go there and then go see about the DAS (!with 3 theater sorin line dose not get that bad.

Has this person had a DAS before of so it is quicker the second time so you might just want to do this first

Also check out touring plans on YouTube EPCOT rope drop (!something like this ) they did all 3 rides one day in different order ) TT was down so this can give you an idea of what rides to do when

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter