Help with car rental rates

KEVD

DIS Veteran
Hello. I had originally posted this to the budget board but it was recommended that I post here instead....

I've been spending a good amount of time looking for car rentals for our trip to WDW in June. We want a "standard SUV". The best I've been able to do this far is a $457 (total estimated with all the fees and stuff) for a 7 day rental for a Jeep Cherokee. I've tried entertainment book coupons, AAA and signing up for the frequent rental programs.

On our last trip to WDW I got a much better rate. But, then again, that was four years ago. Is $457 for a Jeep Cher a decent rate this day and age? Or can I do better?

Not knowing exact dates I just plugged in June 9 -16 with Avis with AWD S767700 and got a total of $237.24. You could probably lower it further with a coupon from BJ's, Costco, etc for $25 off.

We have suv in June with budget 10 days for 255.00. used id BCD D454301 and ent. book couponprincess:

Looking at rental cars this far from your vacation will find the rates to be very high. You are better off looking 2 weeks before your trip. That is when rental car companies will release the "last minute" deals. Also you might want to sign up for Alamo's Insiders program. Its free and they offer their Insider members better deals and higher coupons like $40 off a weekly rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter