Help with bus selection

Haileys Nana

Mouseketeer
We have a 7:30 dinner ressie at Whispering Canyon. We are staying at Coronado Springs. What is the best way for us to get back to our resort. Magic Kingdom closes at 7:00 that evening so thats not an option for a bus. All I know is to go to Epcot (open till 9:30) or Downtown Disney to get a bus. Anyone have a solution? Do you know how long this would take? Thanks.

Avoid Downtown Disney as a bus hub if at all possible.

why does MK close at 7? If it is for the Halloween or Christmas parties, you can still get a bus back to Coronado there. The buses will still run during the party.

why does MK close at 7? If it is for the Halloween or Christmas parties, you can still get a bus back to Coronado there. The buses will still run during the party.[/QUOTE]

It is because of the Christmas party. If the busses run during the party, not just after, that would be great! My best option I think. Thanks so much for the info. Now I can relax. I really didnt want to cancel our ressie, they are hard to get for that time of year. I'm still trying and so many places are already booked.

They run all during the party and for up to an hour after it is over.

If MK transportation is running (as it should during the party), you can also take a boat to MK from WL. Might be a bit more fun than a bus for the leg from WL to MK.

If MK transportation is running (as it should during the party), you can also take a boat to MK from WL. Might be a bit more fun than a bus for the leg from WL to MK.

Terrific idea! Sounds so nice after dinner. You guys just made my day! I'm learning not to worry so much cause someone on the dis almost always has an answer. Good to know the busses to MK will run too. I went from feeling like:scared1: to:yay: Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter