Help with a design :

terri01p

DIS Veteran
I know this isn't the creative board but I was wondering if one the talented folks on this board can tweek up this design and put mickey hats on the stick figures.

I wanted to make a t-shirt for the campfire and movie at the fort. If anyone can help thanks! :thumbsup2 If not I'll take it over to the creative board.

image005.jpg

:lmao: That's cute! I don't know if I could do it or not, but I may take a stab at it. I'm sure somebody could!

Thanks Ami, I thought it was so funny and would be something alittle different! thanks

I know this isn't the creative board but I was wondering if one the talented folks on this board can tweek up this design and put mickey hats on the stick figures.

I wanted to make a t-shirt for the campfire and movie at the fort. If anyone can help thanks! :thumbsup2 If not I'll take it over to the creative board.

image005.jpg

I have a T-shirt with that picture and tag line on it (no Micky ears, though). Got if from the kids for my birthdy. It's the official camping shirt, and has to be worn whenever we go. I forgot it once and the kids gave me hell for the whole weekend. (one of them lost a weiner in the fire that trip, too).

This is what I've done so far. i have to stop playing today though :sad2: Got somewhere to be...

image005-1.jpg

Hi, Terri. I'm not creative. Just glad to see you're not MIA anymore! :goodvibes

I have a T-shirt with that picture and tag line on it (no Micky ears, though). Got if from the kids for my birthdy. It's the official camping shirt, and has to be worn whenever we go. I forgot it once and the kids gave me hell for the whole weekend. (one of them lost a weiner in the fire that trip, too).

I know you gotta love it !

Hi, Terri. I'm not creative. Just glad to see you're not MIA anymore! :goodvibes

Hey if I'm not on here it's a good thing...I'm trying to cut down being on the internet so much and trying to spend some time exercising and enjoying the summer before it's gone. :thumbsup2

This is what I've done so far. i have to stop playing today though :sad2: Got somewhere to be...

image005-1.jpg

Ami I love it...heehee

No your work was great, but that hot dog that fell in the fire scared me to death...haha...take a close look.. :eek:

Hehe, I want to have fun at the campfire but not that kind of fun...haha...hey thanks that looks great! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter