Help with 4 bedroom w/access to resort-like pool ?

scottr

Earning My Ears
Maybe somebody can help me with this ....
Here's what I'm looking for:

1. 4 bedroom home/townhome/condo/villa. (no preference other than cost)
2. Private pool.
3. Access to resort -like pool/hot tub/amenities, etc.
4. Relatively close to Disney.
5. Nicely furnished in a good area.

In other words, I would like to be able to spend 2/3 pool days with my kids around a great resort pool AND have the convenience of dipping in my own private pool after a long day in the parks. If I had to choose one or the other, I'd choose a great pool/lazy river/kids activities, etc. Adding a private pool however, would be ideal.

Does anybody have any recomendations or tips ?

The best shot is probably Reunion. I can't think of any other development that has both private pools and anything approaching a "serious" resort pool amenity.

http://www.orlandoreunionrentals.com/

Windsor Hills has a free-form pool with a smallish slide, but it's not at all in the same league.

Great info ! But maybe I've overstated how nice the resort pool needs to be. A decent sized pool would work. I just want something that satisfies my teen guests need to walk around and explore a bit away from the adults. Windsor Hills or equivalent would probably be sufficient, and definitely a bit more budget-friendly.

Any ideas on house/townhome rentals that have a nice central pool as well ?

Great info ! But maybe I've overstated how nice the resort pool needs to be. A decent sized pool would work. I just want something that satisfies my teen guests need to walk around and explore a bit away from the adults. Windsor Hills or equivalent would probably be sufficient, and definitely a bit more budget-friendly.

Any ideas on house/townhome rentals that have a nice central pool as well ?

Here's the link to the Windsor Hills section of vrbo.com:

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/florida/central-disney-orlando/kissimmee/west#a2568

Windsor Hills and Emerald Island both have 4-bed pool homes with private pool and a resort pool/club house. No lazy river---could try Bonnet Creek for lazy river, but no private pool. Both WH and EI are very close to WDW. BC is on WDW property and has a bus that runs to WDW parks. There is a lot of info on here for all these places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter