Help with 13th BDay at Hard Rock

chrystie4141

Earning My Ears
I was hoping someone could give me some advice on a Bday for my 13 year old son. Due to sports we are coming this year to HRH (club level) for HHN on his birthday. We were thinking Toothsome for lunch or getting a taxi to the Sugar Factory but is there anywhere that would deliver balloons and a cake? I didn't want to break the bank but I didn't know if there was a service that would go pick up things for me if I ordered it. TIA!

I think there are some room service options. Someone will chime in, but I was thinking Instacart from Publix might do it?

Okay thanks! I did call Hard Rock and they let me know that they provide a pin, free voucher and also a small HR style cake on his B-Day. The club supervisor also said she would do something special for him and made a note. We have stayed many times but she was by far over and beyond what she had to do. I now feel 100% like he will remember this B-Day for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter