Help! Verandah Man (andy)

sandygirl

<font color=6600cc>You are all keeping me sane, in
Andy

How are you? Staying dry and safe on this windy rainy day in Jersey, I pray.

Need you're help. I've seen the t-shirt designs you made for your family's cruise. I've heard about the designs you created for the Riders of the Camel. If you are so inclined, could you help out the cruisers of August 28, 2004?

We have knocked around the idea of a t-shirt design. We have kidded that most of the cruisers will be from the east coast because of the timing. There seems to be quite a few from Jersey so far. I thought of something like "The East Coast Sails the Western, August 28, 2004 - September 4, 2004". Or something like that. But I am no good graphically. Care to help?

Yes, quite wet and windy here!!!

Check your PM box.

I need help too..

I went to Home Depot to get the lime green Mickeys. Which did you consider to be lime green, Alien Green or Sonic Green? I am assuming Alien Green because the Deptford Home Depot was almost cleaned out of them and all the other colors were full. Also, how were you able to print on your pins?

Here's hoping Isabel passes us by...

Originally posted by SweetSpot
I need help too..

I went to Home Depot to get the lime green Mickeys. Which did you consider to be lime green, Alien Green or Sonic Green? I am assuming Alien Green because the Deptford Home Depot was almost cleaned out of them and all the other colors were full. Also, how were you able to print on your pins?

Here's hoping Isabel passes us by...

SweetSpot,

Did you see this thread??? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=439654

Originally posted by sandygirl
We have knocked around the idea of a t-shirt design. We have kidded that most of the cruisers will be from the east coast because of the timing. There seems to be quite a few from Jersey so far. I thought of something like "The East Coast Sails the Western, August 28, 2004 - September 4, 2004". Or something like that. But I am no good graphically. Care to help?

Love the wording, let's make t-shirts! :p

Thanks, Andy! Check your PM.

Fellow Cruisers...throw your hat into the ring and come up with some ideas for the wording on the t-shirt. I know someone must be more talented than I.

I Personally like your wording, BUT what if others are sailing with us as time goes on that aren't East Coasters?

Thankfully we have plenty of time for this.

Joanna

See, that's what I mean. Maybe "East Coasters and Friends"? LOL

Or, we could make 2 t-shirts. One for the "East Coasters" and one for the "Wannabe East Coasters".

Or, "East Meets West Meets Western Cruise" if that even makes sense.

HELP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts