Help! Unable to make theme park reservation!

Cpkim77

Earning My Ears
I purchased Disneyland tickets for this Friday 5/28. The theme park reservation availably shows both parks available. But when I tried to make reservations I get message "This pass has reached its theme park reservations limit." What can I do?

Did you guys actually try for today? I show my park tickets, but when i get to reservation page it shows that message.

I purchased Disneyland tickets for this Friday 5/28. The theme park reservation availably shows both parks available. But when I tried to make reservations I get message "This pass has reached its theme park reservations limit." What can I do?

When you purchased your tickets, you automatically made a park reservation which is why it says your pass has reached the theme park reservations message. As someone else said, look under the “Future Plans” section in the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter