Help!! Transportation from WDW to Universal...

Dramatic1

Earning My Ears
Hi all :wave:... I'm a new member and wanted to post here about, obviously transportation... We are going to Disney World in a few days, and figure I'll arrange for transportation from the Airport to the hotel (PO FQ) when we get there. However, I am concerned about getting to our second leg of our trip. How do I make arrangements to get from PO FQ to the Holiday Inn at the Enterance of Universal? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanx,
Hope

Hi Hope! Welcome to the DIS! Here are a couple of ideas.

We have made arrangements with Yourride to pick us up from our resort and take us to Hard Rock for the weekend. I assume you are transferring to another hotel? I think it cost around $50 round trip. Check out their web site. ( I bet all the town car companies can do this, too)

We have also rented a car for a long weekend going off site at the car care center by MK. They have a shuttle that will pick you up at your resort and take you to the car care center. The rental company is National and you can get rates on line.

Good luck and have a wonderful trip!

Thanks for responding!! Yes we will be going from The Port Orleans French Quarter to the Holiday Inn at the enterence of Universal. Would you recommend making arrangements for this transportation before we go down?

Would you recommend making ALL ground transportation arrangements before hand? We are not looking to rent a car, so that yourride thing looks pretty good!! :bounce:

Thanks again for your response!!

Hello Dramatic1,

Yes, I would make all of your ground transporation arrangements before you leave.

Yourride is great, we used them for the first time last November and will again with year. Many have used their services and been very happy.

Just e-mail them at www.yourride.net. They can take you anywhere you want to go....no waiting, no hassles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!