help this will frisr time

dani2006

Earning My Ears
i goind next mouth :cool1: what rids are the fun and scied to go on :) . i go for 2 day 1 day at Universal with my dad :confused3 :earsboy: :goofy: ::MickeyMo

Which of the 4 parks are you planning on going to during your 2 days at WDW? Also, do you have hopper passes?

rides would depend on your height... and if you are scared of certain things. anything in MK is really fun for us. especially the stuff in fantasyland.

all of disney. what are scare ride and hoe lone in line are to.
i do have hooper pass :cool1: my dad and am are audlts. :disrocks: :mickeyjum

dani2006 said:
all of disney. what are scare ride and hoe lone in line are to.
i do have hooper pass :cool1: my dad and am are audlts. :disrocks: :mickeyjum

It depends on what you think is scary. What is scary to one person might not be to another. My SIL would not be caught on any roller coasters, but loves the spinning rides, me.. I can't stand rides that spin but give me a coaster anywhere any time!

Not sure what else you are asking :confused3 Alone in line? Again it will depend on you. My DD is 15 and has been hitting the que lines alone since she was 10.

Hope this helps

Lori

Hop on over to your nearest mega book store and find the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. It is a comprehensive guide to all things at Disney-rides, resorts, restaurants, whatever you want to know, it's in there. It is independent, so if the researchers think that a ride isn't worth the 2 hour wait, they will tell you if they think a restaurant sucks, they will tell you. They describe all the rides, tell you how long to expect to wait in line, fright factor, appeal to different age groups. There is even a small section at the end for Universal Studios..

It is also an entertaining read....:thumbsup2

Have a great time, you really can't go wrong at WDW!!! Expect maybe spend too much money....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter