Help! So Behind with Scrapping? Online Sites?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO behind with my pictures & scrapbooking. I'm at least 5 years behind (after working so hard to get caught up years ago - sigh) I was thinking of how to get my pages done quickly so I can get back to doing recent photos (which are way more fun to work with).

Are there any online sites where I can just copy and paste my digital photos in to make a layout? I'm hoping to either be able to print out a layout from the computer and just put my pictures on that. Or do the whole thing online - pictures and layout - and just print the whole thing as a sheet to be put into my book. Any ideas?

Any other ideas to get me caught up would be GREATLY appreciated as well! Thanks!! :Pinkbounc

I don't know of any online sites, but I have used Power Point to do digital scrapbook pages and there are also scrapbook programs, American Greetings makes one, there is one called Flip Album I beleieve...

DH keeps trying to get me to go "all digital" but I just love the textures, etc you get from the embellishments, etc. so we have reached a compromise. I traditionally scrap our vacations. Everything else is done in powerpoint. You can do some neat effects that way too.

Thanks for your replies. You both mentioned Power Point! Now I'm a computer illiterate here - what is power point and how do you get it? LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter