Help. Quick change of ressies

Cinbride

Mouseketeer
Ok. We have had the absolute worse week. Now, I don't know if we will even be able to go as planned for Monday. Can I get some ideas on other times to go where attendance will be lower, not humid, value season pretty much. We were staying at WL with the 30% off discount and is really the only place I want to stay. (but really need a discount so that will also be factored once I call to change if needed)

Thanks, this all stinks but after so much I don't know if we were meant to go right now.

To find out the dates when value season pricing is in effect:

-go to the WL page on the official site

-on the left side of the main page is a menu. Select Rates and Room Types

-Select Vaue season weekdays

-This will display all of the dates when this price point is in effect. You can select the dates here that fit your needs. Then check to see if discounts are applicable for this period.

May wasn't too bad. I love the short waits in feb. I don't know how soon we could reschedule. I'm so frustrated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter