Help, quick ADR question...

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
We are booked, all Adr's done. Now my parents decided to join us. We are still way OK to add them to our ADR's because I just checked and all places still have availability for 7. My question is, now with the new policy, when we change them, will we need a new reservation, and have to give a CC, or just add them to our current reservation?

Normally, when you add people, it seems the CMs on the phone cancel and make new reservations. That's my understanding anyway, because if there isn't availability for x (your new #), they won't just add them to your existing reservation. I assume if that's the case, yes, you will have to give your credit card now for the restaurants that are covered by that new policy.

Yes, I finally just called and asked. Some they could add them and keep the same confirmation number (if the times were exact), and some needed rebooked. But even the ones that stayed the same, a CC was needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter