Help Please!

carissacolston

Earning My Ears
I was looking over my ADRs for the rest of the week and on my confirmation for Akershus on Friday for dinner it states the entitlements required for dinner are (quick service -, dining -, deluxe dining 1) so do I have to have deluxe dining? Will my TS for regular dining not cover this? I went back and looked at the 2013 dining plan book and I didn't see any exceptions for it. I really don't want to cancel but will have to if I need deluxe dining because I won't pay oop for it. Thanks in advance.

ETA: I recently made this reservation because I had to cancel my original one made last year and the entitlement requirements for last year were quick - dining 1 deluxe dining 1. So I am really hoping this was a mistake on my email!

The website seems to be wrong more often than it is right when it comes to dining!

No worries, your regular dining plan will be fine, as like the PP stated it's a 1 credit TS! :)

The website is incorrect (again). Akershus accepts both the regular and the deluxe dining plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter