Help PLEASE with Dancing Inferno Pin

snshine123

DIS Veteran
HELP!!!!!!!!! My son is desperate to find out how to get the Dancing Inferno magic pin!!!! Any help, advice, suggestions-ANYTHING would be very much appreciated!!! THANKS :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Well... there's two ways to get Dancing Inferno: Staff and trading. Both are incredibly hard to do. But most people would agree it's easier to get it from the staff, because there is no chance of being scammed and such. And by getting it from staff I mean games and events.

Little hint: Tell your son the chances of getting an inferno is against the odds just so you know. I've been playing VMK since Sept. and still no Inferno!

Inferno can be won in certain Host games and quests. Most of the Host quests include one inferno pin as a prize. The best way to find out when a game or quest will be held is by checking the calendar on the vmk.com page.

I see a game called Aztec Gold on Monday, June 12th that lists inferno as a prize. It is a very difficult pin to win or trade for. Good luck! :thumbsup2

Lori

It is def. a difficult pin to get! I've been playing since the beginning of last year and still no inferno, I have no luck, perhaps you will be luckier :)

You can also hope to have a super nice friend to gift you the pin. I've been playing since the end of January and have already won 3 of them. Just have to be incredibly lucky.

I have to agree with all of the above. I got mine by sheer luck. I was hanging out on the street corner in Central Plaza back in the Halloween era. VMK_Annie came into the room. She and I had talked some before, and "had dinner together one night, lol" She said, "What Coriander, no Inferno?" I said, "Sadly, not" She said, "Well, here you go!"

At that point in time I dc! I was frantic to get back and when I did, it was in my inventory! Bless you Annie, wherever you are! Sadly, she is no longer with us; but I will be forever grateful!

Thanks for all the advice, help and stories!! This will be a good lesson in patience and pereseverance for him to learn! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter