Help on COZUMEL- what to do!?

Hot4disney

The Pink Bouncy Ball is Kaity!!
Hi all...I'm hoping you can give me a little insight as to what to do in Cozumel. Here is the scenario... DH who is dying to see the ruins....dd-4 who can not take most of DIsney's tours due to age restriction. and little old ME..mom..who just wants to look around and enjoy the day. I was hoping to find somethig where we can go to some ruins ( real- not imitation!) and my husband could enjoy that for a couple of hours and then catch up with us somewhere and the we could enjoy the beach or scenery. I am having a tough time. Most of the ruins tours are the whole day..at least on Disney..is there a local guide that anyone has used? Is there one place we all could go and split up and then rejoin? Any help would be appreciated! We usually rent a car when we dock in a port, but is it really worthit to be by myself with dd in a car all day while hubby climbss around rocks!? ..lol...please help!

Thanks everyone!

There is a ruins tour on Cozumel that is only 4 hours and ends up at Playa Sol. There is also an excursion that goes only to Playa Sol. So DH could go on the ruins tour, you and DS can go on the Playa Sol tour and meet up there!

We did this ruins tour and liked it. I've heard its not as impressive as the ruins on the mainlands, but we had a great guide and learned a lot. Playa Sol is pretty and has a lot to offer, but to be honest we weren't that interested in it. Think it would work well for you tho.

Let me know if you have any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter