Help! October Show Predictions!

tx_rach

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are planning to be at the parks Oct 6-7, which is a Thursday and Friday. I had planned on DL in Thursday and DCA on Friday. Then comes OBB and throws me for a loop! OBB and 2 park days isn’t in my budget. As I am toying if we do just OBB Thursday and DL Friday, or my original plan, does anyone have any insight on what the show schedule will be for that weekend? Or I guess has good insight 😉 I want to make sure we see F! and am nervous if we do DL on Thursday in October we could miss it.

I miss old Disney where we didn’t have to book a park day months in advance 😩 Thanks all!!

Tradition would say, and this is just based on previous patterns in 2019

No WOC on OBB nights.
Fantasmic will only run Friday, Saturday, Sunday
No disneyland parade during Halloween
There will be nightly showing of the screams Halloween projection/fireworks but will only include actual fireworks on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Tradition would say, and this is just based on previous patterns in 2019

No WOC on OBB nights.
Fantasmic will only run Friday, Saturday, Sunday
No disneyland parade during Halloween
There will be nightly showing of the screams Halloween projection/fireworks but will only include actual fireworks on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Thank you!!
Is a hopper in your budget?
It is, but aren’t sure it’s worth the cost for such a short trip. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank you!!

It is, but aren’t sure it’s worth the cost for such a short trip. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It might help you get the shows in if they are a priority. You could start Thursday at DCA and get your rides in, hop to Disneyland and see the projection show in the evening.

Friday start in DL and hit rides, see the first showing of WOC and then get to the second showing of Fantasmic.

It might help you get the shows in if they are a priority. You could start Thursday at DCA and get your rides in, hop to Disneyland and see the projection show in the evening.

Friday start in DL and hit rides, see the first showing of WOC and then get to the second showing of Fantasmic.
That’s actually really smart. 🤔 We are long time pass holders that moved out of state a few years ago… and just really miss Disneyland. 😩 Somehow in our 10+ years we never saw Fantasmic or did a Halloween party. My husband thinks I’m crazy because I’m really torn on the OBB or not! Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter