Help needed

MTT

Earning My Ears
Hello

I am a new member here.

I would like to ask what places you are using for selling your collectibles.
I found ebay a good place to buy but living outside us its not feasible to use it for selling.

So information of stores which are buying collectibles or boards where I could offer collectibles for sale would be highly appreaciated.

So then I addition I am in the process of selling one sericell to fellow collector. I am not yet aware will this deal eventually happen because we have not yet agreement of the final price. For that I would like to ask also some comments from you. Any suggestion for the actual fair price for this:

Tinker Bell: "It's a wonderfull World" - framed sericell
I bought this from American Royal Arts in the nineties when they had a
signing event in the store. And when you could still trust what you will get.
I discussed with them and specifically wanted Tinker Bell sericell to be signed and they luckily found this one (they only Tinker) after looking for a while in they stock. It is signed (on the actual sericell) by all three event participating "nine old men"; Frank Thomas, Ollie Jonston and Marc Davis. I believe this was perhaps the only Tinker Bell sericell available in the store for signing so I was really happy to get it. All the American Royal Arts COA paperwork comes with the sericell.

All help will be appreciated.

I hear where you are coming from...but I used to sell all the time on e-Bay when I lived in Europe in the late 1990's. Things may have changed....back then there was really only one eBay site...no foreign sites.

If you live in a really out of the way place though...I can see what you mean. Shipping and confidence in the postal system get to be real considerations.

One story. I sold a toy to a guy in Australia. The auction was in US dollars. He sends me the final bid price, in cash, in Australian dollars! This is when the australian dollar was really weak too. I had to spend about 5% getting the money changed. I tried explaining to him...but it was clear he didn't care to make things right.

But that was the worst of it...I probably had about 100 transactions or so...and that kind of thing happened once...maybe twice.

Thanks. I live in northern Europe so it is a bit problematic to use ebay. But if nothing else is available then I have to try this...and cross my fingers that everything goes well.

Hello

I am a new member here.

I would like to ask what places you are using for selling your collectibles.
I found ebay a good place to buy but living outside us its not feasible to use it for selling.

So information of stores which are buying collectibles or boards where I could offer collectibles for sale would be highly appreaciated.

So then I addition I am in the process of selling one sericell to fellow collector. I am not yet aware will this deal eventually happen because we have not yet agreement of the final price. For that I would like to ask also some comments from you. Any suggestion for the actual fair price for this:

Tinker Bell: "It's a wonderfull World" - framed sericell
I bought this from American Royal Arts in the nineties when they had a
signing event in the store. And when you could still trust what you will get.
I discussed with them and specifically wanted Tinker Bell sericell to be signed and they luckily found this one (they only Tinker) after looking for a while in they stock. It is signed (on the actual sericell) by all three event participating "nine old men"; Frank Thomas, Ollie Jonston and Marc Davis. I believe this was perhaps the only Tinker Bell sericell available in the store for signing so I was really happy to get it. All the American Royal Arts COA paperwork comes with the sericell.

All help will be appreciated.

There are a lot of collector groups on Facebook which might be worth a look for you. Here are a couple.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/162291510571520/?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/groups/disneycollectibles/?ref=ts&fref=ts

People in these groups are from all over the world

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter