Help! Need some advice on airfares and rental cars

suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
Hi

We are going to WDW in Feb 20 thru Mar 2, 2003. I have just started pricing airlines. Southwest doesn't have their fares up for those dates yet. But expedia has roundtrip non stop from BWI for $176 on TransAir. I have never used either Expedia or TransAir. Is this a good deal? Should I book or wait to check out South west? What would you do?

Also I was checking car rentals. We prefer to have our own transportation as we like to go to other Orlando attactions. At Dollar I have found an intermediate for $340 total including tax and airport fees. It is for 10 days. Is this good? Should I still check around? Any advice? Thank you.

The airfare sounds good for round trip that time of year (spring breaks) but unfortunately I'm not familiar with BWI since I'm from MI.

I do think the car sounds high but you can book it and cancel with no penalty when and if you find something less expensive.

Have you tried any of the codes (car rental) listed on the boards? From everything I've read, people are getting the best deals from National (if you are a DC member), plus you can get a full size car for the same price as an intermediate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter