Help! Need Kitchen/Washer-Dryer AND Shuttle to WDW

Corryn

DIS Veteran
Hello,
One of my friends is looking for something specific. When we go down we usually rent on-site or a timeshare, but we also always rent a car.
She needs to rent a place with a kitchen and a washer/dryer Inside the unit, but she also needs a shuttle to WDW because they will not be renting a car...

Can anyone help me out?
Thank you:goodvibes

Bonnet Creek they have shuttles, kitchens and a washer and dryer. We stayed there last March and had a fantasic time! :thumbsup2

But, even Bonnet Creek's shuttles are at best "adequate". They run at scheduled times, they share destinations, etc. I know people do it, but personally, I would not stay there without a car.

There's no free lunch. You either need a car, need to deal with sub-optimal shuttles, or need to stay onsite. She might be able to rent DVC points for a 1BR unit at a price she can afford. Alternatively, build in the price of cab trips to any offsite stay to make up for times when the shuttles are not convenient.

sheraton vistana resort - that say many of the people who first were using their shuttle changed to a rental car after the first few days.

she can rent a studio at a DVC resort -the washer/dryer in the laundry mat are free to use for anyone staying at the resort. that say the detergent is not and it is expensive.

I just booked at Blue Heron Beach Resort for February based on someone's recommendation. Brand new, nice condos, free scheduled shuttles. We're not renting a car either. I'm willing to take my chances on the shuttles because we'll only be doing 2 park days and I don't mind paying for a cab if we need to.

Thank you for the suggestions, and I'll appreciate any others!
The Blue Heron is Gorgeous!!! Me and my husband have been looking to purchase there just for the views - but at the time prices were $500 - $600,000!!!! I love how they have the bunkbeds in the hallway - perfect for extra guests and the kids would love it, too..

I just booked at Blue Heron Beach Resort for February based on someone's recommendation. Brand new, nice condos, free scheduled shuttles. We're not renting a car either. I'm willing to take my chances on the shuttles because we'll only be doing 2 park days and I don't mind paying for a cab if we need to.

I just booked this place for March 1st, so glad to hear someone else has heard of it. I get nearvous when staying at resorts I've never heard of.

I can't wait, its too darn cold, and I REALLY need a vacation. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter