Help! Need a hotel!

ohnowewontgo

Disney here We Come
I'm heading down to Disney in April 2010, and I need a hotel for Monday night, and Saturday night. The other nights in between we'll be at Pop Century. We basically just need somewhere to shower, and sleep so we'll be well rested for the parks! I know we'll be exhausted from the 10 hour or so drive...so comfy beds would be fantastic! Can anyone suggest a hotel in the Orlando area to stay at? Preferably near the Pop Century resort, since there is also a Coach outlet near there...and I am a handbag fiend! Preferably somewhere that offers non smoking rooms too. Any help?

Just did some searching and randomly picked the Hampton Inn Orlando- 8150 Palm Parkway. It's right across from the Orlando Premium Outlets, and not far from Pop Century. Looks like it'll be around $95 including tax for most nights. Two queen beds, etc, etc. Does anyone have any experience with this hotel?

Just did some searching and randomly picked the Hampton Inn Orlando- 8150 Palm Parkway. It's right across from the Orlando Premium Outlets, and not far from Pop Century.

Right across? Only if you cross about 12 lanes of Interstate 4 to get to it:

http://maps.google.com/maps?source=...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAoQnwIwAA

Looks like it'll be around $95 including tax for most nights. Two queen beds, etc, etc. Does anyone have any experience with this hotel?

For half the price you could get something through Priceline that wouldn't be any less inconvenient. If you want to pay full price you can probably get one of the hotels in Downtown Disney for $95/nt and any one of them would be closer in actual distance to the Premium Outlet Mall and the Pop Century than the Hampton Inn. If being near the outlet mall and actually being able to walk there is a goal there is a Marriott Village on Vineland ave. With 4 different styles of hotels, one should fit your budget and be competitively priced to the Hampton Inn.

For cheap and convenient off-site hotels, I'm a fan of the Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista. It's near the DTD entrance. The rooms are quite large, they have NS rooms, and if you get an Orlando Magicard, you can usually get a room for under $45. Comfy, cheap and close...perfect combo!

We stayed at lake buana vista suite it is usually around 80 - 100 i do not know if you want to go that high but it is really comftable and it is within a couple of miles from the outlets , as well as you get a free full breakfest buffet there as well . it is on I-dive and 535 if i'm correct . good luck

For cheap and convenient off-site hotels, I'm a fan of the Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista. It's near the DTD entrance. The rooms are quite large, they have NS rooms, and if you get an Orlando Magicard, you can usually get a room for under $45. Comfy, cheap and close...perfect combo!

wow, thanks for this! i just got my magicard, and checked rooms there. they look great, and $52 a night, tax included! thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter