HELP!!! Naming everyone in the room in advance!

TexasChick123

Always Dreaming of Our Next Vacation
DVC Silver
We will have a small group of 4 people staying in 1 hotel room. 2 of us will be coming in at one time, and the other two will arrive at a different time. Is there anyway to add all the people to the room BEFORE checkin so that those who arrive earlier can get their express passes? In other words, do we all have to be together at the front desk at the same time to get our express passes? The room is in my name, but the other two will arrive hours before us and wanted to use their express pass while waiting on us to get there.

Will this change reservation to 4 adults instead of one ? They will have to show ID and at least one credit card since you won’t be checking in yet.

Last edited:
I put the correct breakdown of people, two adults and two kids. I will be with one kid, and the other adult will be with the other kid.

Universal doesn’t have online check in.
We have seen some long check in lines at Cabana Bay. I stayed at Hard Rock for holidays this last season and got express room key cards but next day rest of adults had to show Identification to get their room key cards/express pass.

We have seen some long check in lines at Cabana Bay. I stayed at Hard Rock for holidays this last season and got express room key cards but next day rest of adults had to show Identification to get their room key cards/express pass.

Shoot. Ok. Thanks. Whenever we stayed there in the past, our whole party arrived at the same time. We’re on different flights this time and arriving at different times. :( I guess we’ll all have to get the express passes when I get there. Thanks again.

Shoot. Ok. Thanks. Whenever we stayed there in the past, our whole party arrived at the same time. We’re on different flights this time and arriving at different times. :( I guess we’ll all have to get the express passes when I get there. Thanks again.
I would still doublecheck policy , could change...normally Universal is very guest oriented. Kinda surprising how many hotels don’t have online check in.

I ended up calling the main hotel number. I was told that I could talk to the front desk and add all the names, and they connected me. I gave them all the names. I was just told that whomever came first would need to supply them with a cc for incidentals. I can change it over to my cc at any time once I get there. Those who arrive before us can get their key cards to use as express passes by going to the front desk. :) I’ll have to go the front desk when I arrive as well to get mine and show my ID.

I've seen reviews of Cabana Bay talking about the online check-in. You still have to get your key, but that is supposed to be a shorter line.

I stayed at HR a week ago and they sent me something to check-in online the day before, so they are doing online check-in. You do still have to go to the desk to get your keys, but check in was much shorter and there is a different line.

Yes, the hotels are implementing an online check in service :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter