Help my with my reservation priorities!

Stephanie Ussery

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, I am a long time lurker, and we have a Trip planned for September 21-28 this year. We planned it before the Stars Wars announcement, and I am super stressing about that.

Anyways, our dining day is Monday. The online opens at 6 a.m. eastern right? so 5 a.m. here in Mississippi? I have a run down of the restaurants we want and the order I think I need to try to book them. Can you guys help me make sure I've got it right?

in order of priority:

BOG PPO (lunch if that fails) 9/22/19
Tusker House PPO 9/26/19
Bon Voyage 9:00am 9/24/19
O'Hana 6-6:30 9/22/19
1900 Park Fare (dinner) 9/27/19
WCC 6:30 9/21/19
Biergarten 7:00 9/23/19
Raglan Road 7pm 9/25/19
Homecoming 6:30 9/26/19

Our first park Day is 9/22/19 with Magic Kingdom and I know its a short day because of the party. So thats why we chose O'Hana for that day. The 24th is another party day and it will be a rest day/ Disney Springs so we don't have a dinner planned that day. Do I have my priorities straight in order of booking?

Of that list, I would say my hardest to get at the time I wanted was Bon Voyage I got the time I wanted, but those early times really filled up fast. PPO for BOG too! You are going the week after me, so I imagine the demand would be somewhat similar as far as the times go (I could be wrong.) You should be able to get most of the rest without to much trouble. I got biergarten day of during spring break last year so not to big of an issue there! (Great Restaurant!)

I would expect Bon Voyage, BOG, Tusker House, 1900 Park Fare and O'Hana to be the most difficult (about in that order).
The others should be much easier to get.

I had the hardest time getting Ohana for dinner. Surprisingly Be Out Guest PPO was one of the easier ones. Although, when I tried to change things a bit, they were all gone. We are traveling a about a month before you.

Thanks guys, good to know my thinking is correct. Im actually not to worried about BOG PPO because unch is cheaper and we have a few magic Kingdom days planned plus MNSSHP. I might even do Bon Voyage first. We have two boys 9,6 and a little girl who will be 4 when we go so Ariel is a must!

Hey everyone, I am a long time lurker, and we have a Trip planned for September 21-28 this year. We planned it before the Stars Wars announcement, and I am super stressing about that.

Anyways, our dining day is Monday. The online opens at 6 a.m. eastern right? so 5 a.m. here in Mississippi? I have a run down of the restaurants we want and the order I think I need to try to book them. Can you guys help me make sure I've got it right?

in order of priority:

BOG PPO (lunch if that fails) 9/22/19
Tusker House PPO 9/26/19
Bon Voyage 9:00am 9/24/19
O'Hana 6-6:30 9/22/19
1900 Park Fare (dinner) 9/27/19
WCC 6:30 9/21/19
Biergarten 7:00 9/23/19
Raglan Road 7pm 9/25/19
Homecoming 6:30 9/26/19

Our first park Day is 9/22/19 with Magic Kingdom and I know its a short day because of the party. So thats why we chose O'Hana for that day. The 24th is another party day and it will be a rest day/ Disney Springs so we don't have a dinner planned that day. Do I have my priorities straight in order of booking?
I'll be pulling in when youre checking out!!LOL Youre only toughies will be BOG and Ohana.....but otherwise you should be ok. Good picks all around!!!! Might have to try that BonVoyage....ya have to say how it was!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!